Merry Christmas Guys!

Previous topic - Next topic

bigsofty

A little early but I won't be available tommorow, so to everyone that is celebrating tomorrow, I hope you all have a very good Christmas!  =D  :booze:

Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

MrTAToad

Merry Christmas to you and everyone else

[attachment deleted by admin]

mentalthink

Merry Christmas and Good Night dinner whit your parents...

Be carefully whit the wine!!! :D

erico

oh my i´m currently trying to cope with single malt wisky and coco nut water´s ice....
xmas stuff should come tomorrow! hehe :S

Mikele

Merry Christmas!
I really like your Xmas picture Bigsofty ;)

BumbleBee

Merry Christmas everyone.  :)  I'm still waiting for Santa Claus. Has anyone seen him? 

Cheers
The day will come...

CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570k, 3.4GHz, AMD Radeon 7800 , 8 GB RAM, Windows 10 Home 64Bit

Neurox

Quote from: BumbleBee on 2011-Dec-25
I'm still waiting for Santa Claus. Has anyone seen him? 

Yes, is here  =D

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Paolo
Paolo Borzini | paolo@borzini.it
The WhiteFly Software | www.thewhitefly.it
Service on line for screen printers | www.4pellicole.it

doimus

quangdx

Merry christmas one and all,
my present to the community, as a game I created in the last 10 hours,
the power of GLBasic is incredible, the speed at which I can prototype is so awesome.,

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Asobitech/121366111288401
Asobi tech - the science of play.
Spare time indiegame developer.

chve

Merry christmas to every people of GLBasic forum and their parents, and their friends and even to this beatifull cat of picture  :D

erico

marry xmas everyone!

aonyn

Merry Christmas, sorry I am a day late posting, I had a computer free holiday with family (does not happen often enough)

Regards,
Dave
For by grace are ye saved through faith, and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. -Ephesians 2:8-9

SBlectric

Merry Late Christmas!
Cool stuff and whatever

bigsofty

Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

erico

yah, mine too, it must have been the iced coconut water... :P