BASIC

Author Topic: Revival  (Read 1860 times)

Offline erico

• Community Developer
  • Prof. Inline
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: Revival
« Reply #15 on: 2018-Jul-02 »
I have always had faith in the team behind the project. At least the brazilian guy involved... he is a genious. I really wish I'd be able to get a board too but I will have to wait further. Thanks for sharing the experience.

Offline spacefractal

• Community Developer
  • Prof. Inline
    • View Profile
    • Space Fractal
« Reply #16 on: 2018-Jul-02 »
the cased Spectrum Next units have been delayed recently, due plastic issues. They are on back in the track. Im have the barebone Spectrum Next one, played with a normal C64 joystick with it (etc played a Dizzy game, and the joystick nicely works).

The machine also does support classic games and can even boot into 48 as well 128k modes (include in overclocked modes). Its first time im do own such a machine.
Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - Android Extras - is on a vacation trip, home before end of few days in jan.

Offline MrPlow

• Prof. Inline
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2018-Jul-03 »
I have a full keyboard version ordered ... so still waiting on mine!  :zzz:
Comp:
Speccy-48k, Speccy-128k, Amigas, PCs

Offline spacefractal

• Community Developer
  • Prof. Inline
    • View Profile
    • Space Fractal
« Reply #18 on: 2018-Jul-03 »
they did have some plastic company issue for some month ago, which got delayed this project. They have got a another company to do the plastic one. They are back on track and is gonna finalize it.

The board its self is combatible with the original ZX Case, but require some case mod to it throught.

Me one is a 1750kb ram one im have.

Also you do NOT need to get a modifec a C64 joystick on this spectrum. the original C64 joysticks works out of the box, include classic games (im do only tried some dizzy games). You should join the forum on the Facebook.
Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - Android Extras - is on a vacation trip, home before end of few days in jan.