Main forum > Off Topic

C++ Help

<< < (2/2)

Kitty Hello:
If you really want to do it in C++, there's better forums than this. Also, you'll going to have  a lot of time viewing code instead of graphics. Been there, done that.
GLBasic grew from my C++ beginnings in game programming and the engine is growing and growing. Why do you want to rewrite all this?

Kuron:

--- Quote ---Why do you want to rewrite all this?
--- End quote ---
Maybe GLBasic just isn't for him.  I am sure he means nothing personal, Gernot.  I have uninstalled GLBasic for good myself, but I don't think it is a bad product, nor are you a bad developer.

bubbaman83:

--- Quote from: Kuron ---
--- Quote ---Why do you want to rewrite all this?
--- End quote ---
Maybe GLBasic just isn't for him.  I am sure he means nothing personal, Gernot.  I have uninstalled GLBasic for good myself, but I don't think it is a bad product, nor are you a bad developer.
--- End quote ---
I agree...except I just can't get GLBasic to work on my PC so I'm stuck with C++...anyway, I'm just gonna put this project aside for a bit cuz it's getting....exhausting...

bubbaman83:

--- Quote from: BumbleBee ---
--- Quote from: bubbaman83 ---the name of my game was not twilight princess, I would have neevr been able to come
up with graphics like that in less than a year...the name of my game was
Starlight Key...
--- End quote ---
I was only joking!!!
Anybody knows that Zelda "Twilight princess" is a game by Nintendo.

Keep GLBasic on your mind.:)

Cheers
--- End quote ---
...wow....I really don't seem to be getting sarcism lately...sorry about that...

bubbaman83:

--- Quote from: GernotFrisch ---If you really want to do it in C++, there's better forums than this. Also, you'll going to have  a lot of time viewing code instead of graphics. Been there, done that.
GLBasic grew from my C++ beginnings in game programming and the engine is growing and growing. Why do you want to rewrite all this?
--- End quote ---
yeah I know...but that's why I was asking for help...anyway, I don't think I'm gonna be online for awhile

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version