V16.252 - autocomplete for type members

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty Hello

The version sounds like nothing special, but indeed, this update brings:
AUTOCOMPLETE for TYPE MEMBERS. (Ctrl+Space)
I took some time, yesterday and finally fixed what was due for years. I am so sorry for the delay. You will love it. It makes work so much easier, if you use TYPEs.

Also, DDgui was a bit polished and the new toast messages look quite good. (See my 2nd G.A.C.K. trailer on STEAM - sprite editor, where I copy/paste an image).

bigsofty

This is great, thanks Gernot!  :happy:
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

Kitty Hello

Starting tomorrow, there will be a 12% price off summer sale!

erico

Nice!
I still have to look into TYPEs  :-[

MrPlow

Quote from: erico on 2019-Aug-16
Nice!

They are sooooo handy and great for entity management.

I even use them for UI elements and buttons - I LOVE TYPES!
Comp:
Speccy-48k, Speccy-128k, Amigas, PCs

Ian Price

Quote from: MrPlow on 2019-Aug-16
Quote from: erico on 2019-Aug-16
Nice!

They are sooooo handy and great for entity management.

I even use them for UI elements and buttons - I LOVE TYPES!

Me too. :D
I came. I saw. I played.

Schranz0r

I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

bigsofty

Types help keep things modular, I'd say there pretty much essential for keeping control of a project once you get past a certain size of code base too.
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)