UBER BASH BROS DEMO (Updated: Version 0.77a with CPUs and bug fixes)

Previous topic - Next topic

nabz32

Hmm, I definetly had the latest version ( or was there another update since the airman stage was introduced?)
And I had other characters jumping fine on the key that did nothing on Sniper Joe,
I´ll redownload it tonight and check it again.
Edit:
Tried it again and the error could be, that I had the jump button mapped to triangle and cross.
I tried to skip the mesage that says "just press the buttons shown" with the jump key so
that I accidentally missmapped the keys.
Edit2:
Did a clean reconfig and sniper joe jumps like he should, when you press the top action key and the bottom key at the same time he won´t jump, so that really was it.

Darmakwolf

Quote from: nabz32 on 2015-Feb-07
Hmm, I definetly had the latest version ( or was there another update since the airman stage was introduced?)
And I had other characters jumping fine on the key that did nothing on Sniper Joe,
I´ll redownload it tonight and check it again.
Edit:
Tried it again and the error could be, that I had the jump button mapped to triangle and cross.
I tried to skip the mesage that says "just press the buttons shown" with the jump key so
that I accidentally missmapped the keys.
Edit2:
Did a clean reconfig and sniper joe jumps like he should, when you press the top action key and the bottom key at the same time he won´t jump, so that really was it.

I had a feeling it was a key mapping issue! Next I will add AI difficulty levels. 0 will be "random," like it is now. 1 will be "random but moves toward nearest player," 2 will be "semi intelligent skill use based on surrounding," and 3 will be "knows how to kill, and will employ all the sneaky tricks to do so"

nabz32

Quote from: Darmakwolf on 2015-Feb-09
Next I will add AI difficulty levels. 0 will be "random," like it is now. 1 will be "random but moves toward nearest player," 2 will be "semi intelligent skill use based on surrounding," and 3 will be "knows how to kill, and will employ all the sneaky tricks to do so"
I think this will make testing for a single person much easier and more interesting. Good stuff :good: