ON again!!

Previous topic - Next topic

erico

Quote from: msx on 2014-Apr-18
Let's be optimistic. Perhaps still they have not uploaded the latest copy of the database.  :whip:

Yep, either way, let´s move forward, not that any of the info available is not at the least available at each poster´s home.
Para o alto e avante.

TI-994A

Usted ha hecho abuela enojada!  :D
Texas Instruments TI-99/4A Home Computer: the first home computer with a 16bit processor, crammed into an 8bit architecture. Great hardware - Poor design - Wonderful BASIC engine. And it could talk too!

imrsiv

I had to re-register!

Gruk

Tell me about it! - I've had to re-register as it lost my user.. 1 post again :(

TI-994A

Hi imrsiv and Gruk. Welcome to GLBasic!   =D
Texas Instruments TI-99/4A Home Computer: the first home computer with a 16bit processor, crammed into an 8bit architecture. Great hardware - Poor design - Wonderful BASIC engine. And it could talk too!

MrTAToad

Was a good program!

Its possible that what we see here is only what could be salvaged - after all, these forums were down for several days!

mentalthink

Ian the prashe "it's in cachondeo (for fun!!! )" not it's seriously  :D :D :D , thanks for my new name "Tymothy"  :good: :booze:

Gruk

deja vu!? ;)

Fair play tho.. was looking up how to backup a 'simplemachines' forum.. its not easy - and most of the time doesnt work. My webby gets hacked to bits every so often - thankfully it now backs up to the cloud every few days.

MrTAToad

Its been a while since it last happened :)

Scott_AW

Well that's unfortunate, I noticed it was down a day ago, now it seems we're restarting the year here ;)
Current Project, Orbital Contract Defense
http://gamejolt.com/games/adventure/code-name-ocd/9887/

BlackShadow now open source/resource(requires duke3d)
http://gamejolt.com/games/adventure/black-shadow-3d/9885/

erico

Quote from: TI-994A on 2014-Apr-18
Hi imrsiv and Gruk. Welcome to GLBasic!   =D

hehe you beat me to that exact phrase! :P

erico

Quote from: Scott_AW on 2014-Apr-18
Well that's unfortunate, I noticed it was down a day ago, now it seems we're restarting the year here ;)

Well, fine with me, living in brazil the year starts after carnaval (march) but this year we have world cup and federal elections.... :o
There is no year this year!

SnooPI

it's funny the last post before the crash it's a "THANK YOU!" of me  :)

I'm glad that (almost) everything works again  :good:

MrPlow

Maybe the Tapatalk service might have backups of the topics for re-creation?
Maybe there interfacing had a hand in the crash?

Very easy enough to make mySQL backups of primary tables...but I am not familiar with the SMF forum structure.

Comp:
Speccy-48k, Speccy-128k, Amigas, PCs

MrPlow

Spacefractal, can you repost that little timer snippet you used for Karma Miwa?
I meant to look into that 
Comp:
Speccy-48k, Speccy-128k, Amigas, PCs