License code

Previous topic - Next topic

MrTAToad

Is anyone else finding that Demo mode is activated with 9.003?  I re-copied the serial code, but for some reason Demo mode is active...

When I go back into the register window, my email address is there, but the License code section is blank...  There has been some Windows 7 updates today which may have tightened registry access  :S

It has fixed my little Windows problem - and with any luck it may have fixed the Linux one too...

Millerszone

Quote from: MrTAToad on 2011-Feb-10
Is anyone else finding that Demo mode is activated with 9.003?  I re-copied the serial code, but for some reason Demo mode is active...

When I go back into the register window, my email address is there, but the License code section is blank...  There has been some Windows 7 updates today which may have tightened registry access  :S

It has fixed my little Windows problem - and with any luck it may have fixed the Linux one too...
Same here. Uninstalled 9.001 and installed 9.003 and now it's in demo mode on the iPad.
Tried re-adding serial number, but still demo.

Also using Windows 7, but didn't update today.

UPDATE: I re-installed 9.001 and glbasic now working as premium mode. Problem with 9.003
Hardware: iMac 27", MacBook Air, PC 3.5Ghz Quad
Developing Tools: GLBasic SDK, Gideros Studio, PureBasic
Developing for: iOS, Android, Windows, OS X, webOS, HTML5

Kitty Hello

In your temp directory, delete the glbasic/glblicense.inc file.

MrTAToad

I tried that (delete everything in %temp%\glbasic, re-entered the serial code but, alas, it still comes up in demo mode.

Kitty Hello

Can confirm a bug. Happened on strange license keys. Update 9.004 will fix it.

Millerszone

Fixed. Thanks
Hardware: iMac 27", MacBook Air, PC 3.5Ghz Quad
Developing Tools: GLBasic SDK, Gideros Studio, PureBasic
Developing for: iOS, Android, Windows, OS X, webOS, HTML5

msx

The glbasic_sdk.exe file is corrupted! I've downloaded it 3 times

pinete

Hi All,
the bug seems not solved still in version 9.005.. :(

msx

Quote from: msx on 2011-Feb-10
The glbasic_sdk.exe file is corrupted! I've downloaded it 3 times

I think the  file is being uploaded to the server at this time

MrTAToad

Most likely!

Kitty Hello

The SDK should be available now. 9.006 it should say.

backslider

dreamerman

I'm new to glbasic.
I also have a problem with the license key. Last week I bought a Premium license, received the code, I thought that everything will be ok, but I have the same problem as described above.
The code does not work - email remains in the registration window, entering the code changes nothing, programs are compiled in the demo mode (using inline c++ does not turn on demo mode, only the Net commands), from what I see, I can also compile the projects for other platforms than the demo version permits.
As for the license file in "%temp%\glbasic" it's called "glblicence.inc", removing it does not change anything, deleting the entire folder and reinstalling the SDK (latest 9.033) together with cleaning registry keys also doesn't help.
Another thing, the codded e-mail (in glblicence.inc) is probably too long - 2 times longer than the email address transformed into hex value with "\x", I do not know whether it should be.
There is no way to enter license code, please help ;)
Check my source code editor for GLBasic - link Update: 20.04.2020

MrTAToad

The latest version is actually 9.040

My license code does register fine with it, although whether newer ones cause the problem, I dont know...  There was a problem with the glblincence.inc file whereby a hexadecimal characters was invalid - however, that was fixed...

Kitty Hello

send me an email. There is something wrong with the code generation these days. You are #2 experiencing this problem. So sorry!