Pixel Dungeon

Previous topic - Next topic

erico

Watabu is doing a rogue like on android, and a very neat one.

http://pixeldungeon.watabou.ru/

Its visuals are pretty similar to Powder and I´m having a lot of fun with this.
It is currently free and in constant development.

Go check it out if you are a rogue fan :good:

Jonás Perusquía

Didn't knwo about this topic and i just found it in Play Store

You are right it's really cool! :D
<HTML><BASIC><EC>
Be free and do good things

bigsofty

I've had this for a while, it's good but it's a bit random, more random than the average rogue, when it comes to dropping dead that is! lol  >:D
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

erico

Yep, sometimes on a clean dead end room, you close the door, re-open, and voila! 4 monsters inside! hehe.
But Powder has some of this too.

Anyways I´m enjoying it. I can´t find good games on android at all  :rant:.
Maybe people could post some nice games here too?

Wampus

I got Pixel Dungeon. Is fun, for a while. Bigsofty is right. Its a little bit too random and the random things that happen aren't varied enough to make it super-interesting.

Erico I don't play many games on Android but Triple Town and Catan have taken up quite a few hours of my time. Other than that I like emulators to play some old classics when I'm traveling by plane or ferry, etc.

erico

Thanks Wampus, I will check both.

I tried running rygar with mame on android, but the touch controls for action game is something I´m quite not yet getting along with :rant:
But turn based games like some on GBA may work ok. Haven´t tried that on android yet.