NES/SNES Remake Contest 2010

Previous topic - Next topic

Wampus

What's happened with this? Is there a winner? Was the date extended?

I became distracted from completing my entry. In fact, I haven't been programming at all for at least a month! Major life changes - all sorted now. Will carry on with the project that should have been an entry and release it a bit later.

LOVED Binary Land. Hows the other entries?

Ian Price

I got distracted with developing for iPhone. I did actually start three separate remakes, seeing which felt the most fun. All were. I couldn't decide in the end.
I came. I saw. I played.

backslider

Binary Land is the only one finished game here... That´s pity!  :)

SOKURAH ... And your remake is really cute!!! *RESPECT!*

I think the next time there should be a price like 10.000$ or sth. like that  :good:
Then the people here are more interested in finishing the competition  :D

Cheers!

matchy

Well done Sokurah.

Quote from: backslider on 2010-Nov-05
I think the next time there should be a price like 10.000$ or sth. like that  :good:
Then the people here are more interested in finishing the competition  :D

backslider, I had posted a question to and you'd ignored me. The comp was not very professionally run and you could have at least catered for those who spent effort, whilst you were off making Garbage Collector.

Yeah I said, wot?

backslider

matchy, I did not ignore you. I didn´t read the thread often because I had school the most time.
So I´m sorry that my first competition was a "flop" and I hope you can forgive me...  :nw:

But still thank you for participation!

best regards

:booze:

matchy

:zzz:
backslider, pleading ignorance is lame but don't worry. It's okay as my concern is with comps in general. As a community, let's just learn from this that we should, for example, discuss or vote on comp, prizes, logging and conditions before starting them.
BTW, a NES game I started is still in development as I started out much like Ian.