Bugs found... and new features. Please be patient! (long text)

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty Hello

kanonet

"The requested URL /beta/SEUCK.rar was not found on this server."
So i can't test...
Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

Kitty Hello

no - use the .app.zip I posted 2 posts ago.
Sorry.

kanonet

Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

gatopelado

Hello, this program looks great.

I downloaded it and so far I was having problem with the animation tab, it was crashing every time I clicked on it, but I changed the compatibility to run as administrator and that fixed it.

So far I don't see any major bugs, the only one I see is that I can not find my project when I am outside gack.. when I load gack my project is there, it loads I can do changes save it, test it. I can not create a standalone though.

Questions:
If I change the output size, would it run in Iphone or IPod touch?
Is this program going to create a Ipad compatible game? then I guess we are gonna have to drag it to itunes then sync it, right?

Kitty Hello

Plans are to make an iPhone "player" stub and you pack the .seuck file there and compile and have it running. Or, a seuck player free app, and when you click a link: seuck://xxxx it will open your game form the internet.
Problem is, how would you pay for it?

matchy

In apps you can buy coins and extra stuff for games with in app purchasing so perhaps that could be a regular way.