Exodus - iPhone Game

Previous topic - Next topic

fjsantosb

Hi there,

I would like to share with community 'Exodus' our last iPhone game.

Game name: Exodus
Game genre: Strategy / Action
Game cost: 1.99$

Description:
'Are you enough skilled to manage your own space fleet? Have you enough courage to avoid all the dangers that populate the universe? Do you think that you have steel nerves? Then Exodus needs you!

Your goal is travel from distant planets rescuing people by putting them safely on Space Stations docks. But the mission will not be easy, because galaxy is full of dangers: asteroids move free everywhere flattening everything on his path; watch out for black holes that arise everywhere swallowing ships on his way; undesirable aliens will try to infest your ships and kill all your crew!

You, as captain, will have to avoid all this perils, managing to rescue the people and driving them safely to docks on Space Stations.

Features include:
Ã,· OpenFeint enabled with 7 leaderboards and 14 achievements.
Ã,· Six beautiful stages to play.
Ã,· Three different danger events to avoid, which includes black holes, aliens and asteroids.
Ã,· In progress game save system.
Ã,· Rich sound effect.
Ã,· Vibrant music.

Exodus, galaxy awaits you!

Download our exclusive Exodus iPhone wallpaper for free! http://dld.bz/eeVg

Screeshots:

Comming soon to AppStore!
Francisco Santos Belmonte founder of Tip Tap Games.
Twitter: www.twitter.com/tiptapgames
Facebook: http://dld.bz/dYVd
iPhone News & Sales: www.gamesappetizer.com

Kuron

This is the most amazing looking (and sounding) game I have ever seen for the iPhone.

IMHO, a game like this compiled for the PC (and keeping the same resolutions) could be profitable if targeted to those of us with netbooks (which have smaller screens perfect for windowed games like this).

Heck, this might be the best looking game I have seen for any platform in the past five years!

Kudos to a very, very good job!  You da man!

bigsofty

Very nice looking game, well done!

Can't wait to try it!  :enc:
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

Ian Price

That really does look amazing, I wish I had an iPhone :(

However, your English text could do with a few tweaks.

"Contact with undesirable aliens can be annoying cause..." should be "because" or "... can be annoying. They freeze..."

"The game is over if any of your ships is swallowed..." should be "...your ships are swallowed" - "ships" is plural, so "are" should be used, not "is"

"When an alert appears you must "beware"..." while this makes sense, it's gramatically incorrect and could be re-written in a number of ways -

"...be aware..." or "must avoid..." or "Beware of black holes. An alert will appear... " Or "Be aware of black holes..." "When the alert icon appears you should avoid black holes." etc. etc.

This may seem pedantic or me being grammar nazi, but the rest of your package looks so professional, it seems a shame to spoil that with such a small thing.

Wishing you good luck with this, although I'm sure it'll do well for you :)
I came. I saw. I played.

Kitty Hello

codegit

Very Nice!!!! I will download later today.  :good:
------------------------------------------
1 X Acer TravelMate 4270, laptop, XP PRO
1 X Dell Studio 17 laptop, Windows 7
1 X MacBook Pro 2,2 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM, 160 GB HDD, 9400M
2 X iTouch
1 X HTC Desire (Android 2.1)
iPad soon to be added

matchy

fjsantosb

Hi there!

I really appreciate all your comments! Thanks for your support!!

@Ian Price: Thanks a lot for your grammar corrections! I am very perfectionist and althought i tried to use english grammar correctly, I know that there is slightly differences between how we speak in a language and how we write in another, so thanks so much for the corrections (It will be changed and uploaded to server).

Thanks all again!

King Regards, fjsantos.

fjsantosb

Hi Ocean,

Yep, that is why i choose singular. I don't know if this is correct after all?

King Regards, fjsantos.

Kuron

Quote from: Ocean on 2010-May-20
Quote from: Ian Price on 2010-May-19
"The game is over if any of your ships is swallowed..." should be "...your ships are swallowed" - "ships" is plural, so "are" should be used, not "is"

this is the only thing I think you should reconsider:   'any of' is singular, and this word being the operative in the sentence's subject, the verb should remain 'is', even if one of your multiple ships is swallowed... :)

cheers
Ocean
Personally, I would go with:

The game is over if one of your ships is swallowed...

Nobiag

looks really really good. i cant wait to try it... :)

Schranz0r

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT A GREAT GRAPHICSTYLE ! :nw:
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

mentalthink

HI, FJ, very cool game, the graphics are awesome!!!.

Good luck in the AppStore.

Best Regards.

Hark0

CON DOS COJONES!!!!!

:good: Suerte en la App Store!!!!

;)
http://litiopixel.blogspot.com
litiopixel.blogspot.com - Desarrollo videojuegos Indie · Pixel-Art · Retroinformática · Electrónica Development Indie Videogames · Pixel-Art · Retrocomputing · Electronic

Wampus

Awesome.

Noid and Enerbrix look good but Exodus looks stunning. I hope you get a great return on your hard work.

How long did Exodus take you to develop?