News:

*NEW* Current Version on STEAM16.793

Webchat:
Visit the chat

8.2?

Previous topic - Next topic

XanthorXIII

I see we have a new version but the Logfile is *Cough* still on 8.174.
Any chance for an update to this?  =D
Owlcat has wise

Quentin

I did the update yesterday to 8.200. You can see the news in the log.gbas file. Seems the file in this forum isn't updated yet.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Kitty Hello

Ooops. Fixed.

MrTAToad

Normally the current version in the forums lags a bit behind :)

Slydog

What's the version on the main site?  It only says Version 8, and doesn't say the sub-version number, or date, or file size.
I have 8.078 and Internet Update keeps telling me I have the latest version, which I know isn't true.
It may be a firewall issue, but then why wouldn't it say it can't access GLBasic.com instead?

Is there a direct download link to 8.2?  Somewhere in a forum post?  (I briefly checked but didn't see any forum topics or stickies)
My current project (WIP) :: TwistedMaze <<  [Updated: 2015-11-25]

MrTAToad

I think its V8.078 or possibly 8.000.

Its possible that you need to try now (possibly wasn't uploaded when you last tried) :)

Slydog

It's at least 8.078 as that's the version I have installed, which I downloaded directly from the site.
And, my Internet Update has never worked, that's why I'm stuck at 8.078.  :doubt:
(Update works fine at my home computer however, which is why I think it's firewall related (which I can't disable))
[Edit] Does Internet Update communicate with GLBasic.com on a special port?
Thanks

Moru

You can download the patch manually if you want, see this post:

http://www.glbasic.com/forum/index.php?topic=4373.msg32412#msg32412

The actual update file is here:
http://www.glbasic.com/~GLBasic8_update.zip

Slydog

Thanks Moru!  :booze: 
I added then "_e" to the zip file name manually to get the English version, as mentioned in the post you linked to.
Unzipped and it worked perfectly!