Interesting new console from Nvidia

Previous topic - Next topic

mentalthink

Hi I found this video in Youtube, but seems the project it's real, not it's something like always we speak whit another consoles they was vaporWare...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmfOf1epclc

I don't fin in English, and in Spaninsh don't have to much sense put the blog on comment about this... But I think this can be a very nice new device for devepment... another thing will be the prices for develop, and the price of the console...

In fact it's very nice, I think much better than iPhone Androids and all tactile things...

erico

Looks interesting.
Let´s hope more info on it comes up soon.
Let´s even hope more that it is running on a system GLB already supports! :)

Hemlos

Its a wifi android, and you need a pc to stream the online games...

Seems redundant to me if you cant play the games from a remote location, away from the network with your pc.
Bing ChatGpt is pretty smart :O

erico

kinda saw a few comments about that there too, so if it is just a shell?... maybe it could stream through 4g worldwide on that quality level :D

Hatonastick

Personally I'm more interested in the idea of running Ubuntu on my Android device while using it in desktop mode, and Android when it's in phone mode.  Not that Ubuntu is the first to come up with the idea (from what I could see) but it is my favorite flavor of Linux so does interest me a lot. :)

http://www.ubuntu.com/devices/android

Hmm wouldn't be surprised it it also requires a permanent 4G connection to the net if the website is anything to go by.
Mat. 5: 14 - 16

Android: Toshiba Thrive Tablet (3.2), Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (4.1.2).
Netbook: Samsung N150+ Netbook (Win 7 32-bit + Ubuntu 11.10).
Desktop: Intel i5 Desktop with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 (Win 8.1 64-bit).

erico

The ubuntu phone/android OS has been kind of appealing to me...maybe because I enjoy their campaign style and the innovation it proposes<3.
I´m sure going to try it out sometime.
Seems like a bold move.

hardyx

Quote from: Hemlos on 2013-Jan-08
Its a wifi android, and you need a pc to stream the online games...

Seems redundant to me if you cant play the games from a remote location, away from the network with your pc.
According to the article, you can play Android games in the console, or you can stream PC games to the console using a PC.