Happy new year 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

mentalthink

Well guys, the 2013 arrives... I hope all your desires come true... and I hope continue learning a lot of GLbasic and programming from yours... And I hope finish my *love making* game!!!

Regards to all!!!
Iván J.

<3 <3 <3 :-* :-* :booze: :booze: :booze: :good: :good:
:booze: :booze:  :help: :help:

erico

happy new year  mental and everybody.
Here we have some 3 hours till the turn.

This next year feels to me it is going to be a very special GLBasic year :good:

mentalthink

Yes I have this feeling too. but I think this happends every year at the same hour... after it's only thinking in "Mujeres bonitas"...  =D =D =D :booze: :D

Ian Price

It's 2013 and another year has passed and yet it still feels exactly the same as it did an hour ago...

All the best to everyone.
I came. I saw. I played.

MrTAToad

Happy new year to you all too!

r0ber7

Omadan

All the best guys. :)
Top Arcade Apps - Best game for mobiles and computers

http://www.toparcadeapps.com

TI-994A

Happy New Year!

Here's wishing the GLBasic team, the GLBasic community, and one & all, a very Happy 2013. May it usher in many more great GLBasic features, many more successfully completed projects, and increased success & profitability for us all.
Texas Instruments TI-99/4A Home Computer: the first home computer with a 16bit processor, crammed into an 8bit architecture. Great hardware - Poor design - Wonderful BASIC engine. And it could talk too!

BdR

Happy new year, everyone! =D *runs fireworks code*

bigsofty

Here's wishing you all a safe and happy newyear!   :booze:
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)