Not big on Zombie games but thought this was rather clever.

Previous topic - Next topic

Hatonastick

Mat. 5: 14 - 16

Android: Toshiba Thrive Tablet (3.2), Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (4.1.2).
Netbook: Samsung N150+ Netbook (Win 7 32-bit + Ubuntu 11.10).
Desktop: Intel i5 Desktop with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 (Win 8.1 64-bit).

monono

I followed their funding on kickstarter.com. This is quit genius. As a huge zombie-fan-boy with the potential to carry around some pounds less, this is made for me. Jogging is that boring for hyperactives anyway. I will give it a try.

okee

Quote from: Ocean on 2011-Nov-28
that writer looks like she should take a bit of her own medicine!
lol i thought the same myself
Android: Samsung Galaxy S2 -  ZTE Blade (Orange San Francisco) - Ainol Novo 7 Aurora 2
IOS: 2 x Ipod Touch (1G)

Slydog

Hey, is this company trying to trick me into exercising?
It's going to take REAL zombies for that!   :D >:D
The graphics are so vivid and life-like!

It'd be cool if it knew when you passed other people running the game and adapted the dialog somehow!
("quickly turn around and grab the girl you just passed . . . ") ha, would add a whole new element! (and lawsuits!)
My current project (WIP) :: TwistedMaze <<  [Updated: 2015-11-25]

Wampus

If it works how the video makes it look like it works, that is amazing. I love the idea! Its sort of like a single player live action role play game.

I like computer enhanced fitness games and this looks like the best idea for one I've seen yet. The potential is huge.

Even if the software is beautifully crafted I see a couple of difficulties getting it to sell: 1) People with little imagination will think it sucks, 2) People would actually need to get some exercise to play it. That's 80% of the population out of the picture right there.