Happy Christmas!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

mentalthink

Hey guys another year here!!! another year with all this awesome people in this forum and I hope we have a lot of years more qith GLBasic.

Well, simply I wish for all the people of the forum friends and coleagues the incooming dates will be amazing and else will be funny and cool!!!.

Merry Chritsmas and the best for all!!!

Iván J.

Ian Price

Indeed. To eveyone that celebrates it, a Merry Christmas. And to those that don't Seasons Greetings :)

Don't forget that there are still plenty more days to open up the doors on my Advent Calendar - Download from here - http://www.iprice.remakes.org/my_stuff/PixeLink_Christmas.zip

Ho Ho Ho!
I came. I saw. I played.

Hemlos

happy holidays!  :D
Bing ChatGpt is pretty smart :O

MrTAToad

Christmas gets earlier every year :)

Merry Christmas!

erico

not yet note yeeet...I shall come back soon to this thread. :S

bigsofty

An early(ish) Merry Christmas to all!  :good:
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

MrPlow

God bless us ... every one!
Comp:
Speccy-48k, Speccy-128k, Amigas, PCs

Wampus

'Bout time, so Happy Xmas  :D

kanonet

Merry Christmas Everyone! :happy:
Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

Alex_R

Ho ho ho ho

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

matchy

:coke:  :whistle:  :coke:  :whistle:  :coke:  :whistle:   * * * MERRY CHRISTMAS * * *   :coke:  :whistle:  :coke:  :whistle:  :coke:  :whistle:

Marmor

Merry Xmas to all !

Moru

Merry christmas!

MrTAToad

Christmas Merry!

mentalthink

Re-happy Christmas  ... My best wishes for all the Forum!!!  :-* :-* :-*