My First post

Previous topic - Next topic

acristo

Hello guys, as the subject says it is my first post so far here. I've been around for a month or so, reading posts, studying the tutorials ( big thanks to the contributors), and learning how GLBASIC works.

Since I begun with GLBASIC I did a BIG improvement on game development, starting from zero to a small playble game, although very basic at moment, its growing to a project that I wanted to start since long time ago.

I have one question for the moment. How does you guys do when you need to work with databases ? or you don't? 
I already used TYPE, write and load of .ini files... but it will be not enough, what I needed was a kind of wrapper for odbc or any specific database.

Can anyone help me ?

Big thx

Ale

acristo

Hey, its me again... just found on the german forum the GLDB work by WPShadow, but the link is broken... does anyone has this file on your hard drive ?? gldb.rar ? Can you please check and let me know ?

thanks...

Ale

Moru

I wasn't aware that you could use any databases in GL-Basic, would be happy to learn more about it when I'm back from vacation :-)

acristo

btw this one screenshot of my game...

If someone want to join the project please let me know. I already contacted some friends of mine that work with graphics, I hope they will join also.