New game: GooseBumpsters

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty Hello

Hi,

here's my new game for iPod/iPhone:
goosebumpsters.glbasic.com

mykyl66

How are you finding the response to your games in the App store? I don't mean specifics as you may want to keep that private but I reckon my game should be up in 4 to 6 weeks (Lots of graphics to do.) and I am interested in others experiences.

Cheers

Mike R

Kitty Hello

4 weeks was my longest.

Ian Price

Good luck with this Gernot :)
I came. I saw. I played.

bigsofty

Well done Gernot, good to see that you have the time for game making too, you a busy guy! ;)
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

fjsantosb

Good Luck with your game (amazing that you have time to code gaming too!) :D.

King Regards, fjsantos.
Francisco Santos Belmonte founder of Tip Tap Games.
Twitter: www.twitter.com/tiptapgames
Facebook: http://dld.bz/dYVd
iPhone News & Sales: www.gamesappetizer.com

codegit

Hi Gernot

Good luck with the game. I am almost ready to release. If I can impart any information with regard to the process in the future, I will. Lets all hope that there is still some money to be made and the "first in" guys did not take it all.  =D

P.S - By the way, your game looks AWESOME!!!!
------------------------------------------
1 X Acer TravelMate 4270, laptop, XP PRO
1 X Dell Studio 17 laptop, Windows 7
1 X MacBook Pro 2,2 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM, 160 GB HDD, 9400M
2 X iTouch
1 X HTC Desire (Android 2.1)
iPad soon to be added

MrTAToad

Yes, they do look good!  Do you do the graphics yourself ?

I see this has been rated a 12 :)

doimus

I have purchased it but it refused to install because "it needs newer version of iPod software". I'm still on 2.2 version, as many other iPod Touch users - upgrade to 3.1 is not free for us, and we do not gain much.
I will upgrade to newer version, but this is something worth considering when thinking about target audience.

Kitty Hello

Oh dear. I really should rebuild all programs to use 2.2 then. Thanks for letting me know.