Gl_B 12.243 What's new?

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyo

What's new in version 12.243 ?
I can not update directly from the IDE of glb!
There are bugs in the new version?
There is a thread that talks about this update?
Thanks  :booze:

MrTAToad

// 12.243
   // Core:
   //    GETFILETIME$() implemented.
   //    FORMAT$(0,0,0) returned empty string.
   //    Equal sign right of an assignment was compiled incorrectly. a=IIF(1==1,1,0)...
   //    SETFONT can scale
   //
   // DDGui:
   //    Can use scaled fonts now.
   //
   // Android:
   //    KEY(1) for ESC can be checked.

Kyo

SETFONT can scale
if I change the resolution, the font automatically are scaled?? 

hardyx

Quote from: MrTAToad on 2014-Aug-19
   //   SETFONT can scale

OMG!!! This is a great update.
Has some errors fixed too.
Thanks Gernot.  :good:

MrTAToad

Quote from: Kyo on 2014-Aug-19
SETFONT can scale
if I change the resolution, the font automatically are scaled??
No, you need to set a scaling size for a font.

S.O.P.M.

Where the hell do you find these updates which are obviously not officially? Everytime I'm really angry when I realise that people are already working with new versions which I didn't know about because I can't see it on the GLBasic site nor the IDE offers me an update. So is there any secret link where these alpha and beta versions put down in secret? However, my version is 12.096 and I disagree not to have access to newer versions that others already are working with.
Notebook PC Samsung E372 Core i5 @ 2,6 GHz; 4 GB RAM; Win 7 Home Premium

MrTAToad

I only knew about it when someone mentioned that the demo download is a later version :)  I presume it is a sort of beta version, hence why it doesn't appear in Updates.

matchy

Quote from: S.O.P.M. on 2014-Aug-20
Everytime I'm really angry when I realise that people are already working with new versions...
:rant:
There is a rumor that some are using version 13.

S.O.P.M.

QuoteThere is a rumor that some are using version 13.
OMG... if this is true, I'm dead. Joking apart.

The only positive thing should be that these pre-releases may include bugs that weren't before. As everybody knows, with every new version some things that worked before doesn't after ;)

matchy

Yeah, you tell'em S.O.P.M.!!!  :giveup:

MrTAToad

Quote from: matchy on 2014-Aug-20
Everytime I'm really angry when I realise that people are already working with new versions...
I think that was caused by accidentially pressing '3' and not '2'

matchy

Quote from: MrTAToad on 2014-Aug-20
Quote from: matchy on 2014-Aug-20
I think that was caused by accidentially pressing '3' and not '2'
Oh, the rumor is spreading. What else can we do?  :S

erico

You also have the mod/xm/it support in music when on android.
I´m not sure if it came on this or last update, I didn´t see it on the latest log.

kanonet

New version 12.243 can be found at main page. Since its there and not at beta location I think this is official release, no beta. I think there is a simple reason why it does not auto update: IIRC 12.096 1st was a beta/rc before it got declared as being final. So I think internally its still on beta channel, so it cant get an update that is published on official final channel. If this is true Gernot may simply have forgotten about this and just pushed the update on download location fast, before going into well deserved vacation.
Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

S.O.P.M.

Okay! It would be nice, though, if on the main page you could exactly see what version is offered. Just to mention.