Fehler beim compilieren für Android

Previous topic - Next topic

Takeuchi

Quote from: Marmor on 2013-May-03
ja toll  :noggin: jetzt kann ich gar kein projekt mehr für android kompilieren!

neustart und eigener minicode nützen auch nichts .

:S K :happy:ITTY ! hilfe

Natoll, jetzt fühle ich mich aucj noch schuldig Marmor.  :S
Merkwürdig, das bei dir nun garnichts mehr geht.

Ich habe in meiner Pause den Quellcode nochmal durchsucht.
Alle Befehle sind korekkt. Alle Grafiken werden richtig geladen.

Nur ne Idee, aber könnte es daran liegen, das ich zuviele Grafiken durch Stretchsprite skalliere?
Dann wäre es aber merkwürdig, das es unter Windows einwandfrei funktioniert.

Die vermutung kommt deshalb, weil alles wunderbar funktioniert hat, bis ich den SUB und die Funktion für das Angeln erstellt habe.

fivesprites

Apologies for no German - I can't speak a word of it I'm afraid and have to rely on Google Translate :)

I've had the same problem in the past.  I can't remember what the original cause was but I did try a few things.

- delete the distribution/Android directory of your project (make a backup first if there is anything you need in here).

- Try to build again.

Still no go? Have you made any changes to the platform.ini, AndroidManifest.xml, glb_build.bat or any other file in the GLBasic directories?  Also, have you tried to update the Android SDK?

If yes, then I'd recommend backing up those files somewhere before trying:

- Delete the Android directory again and then un-install GLBasic and perform a clean install.

If you still aren't having any luck, then maybe create a new GLB project and try to build/deploy.  If that doesn't work then it could be some other issue - possibly with environment variables (check PATH/JAVA_HOME/ANDROID_SDK) etc - do they conflict with the glbasic one.

//Andy

Marmor

du hast doch keine schuld takeuchi ! ausserdem musste ich ein angelspiel unbedingt mal testen .

es wird einfach keine apk mehr erstellt , projekt aufräumen hilft auch nicht.
guge heute abend mal nach .

sometimes i think a full english board is better as support some languages with the own forum.
soweit ich mich erinnere liegt das eh an der strafe gottes nach dem turmbau zu babel  :whistle:

Takeuchi

Quote from: fivesprites on 2013-May-03
Apologies for no German - I can't speak a word of it I'm afraid and have to rely on Google Translate :)

I've had the same problem in the past.  I can't remember what the original cause was but I did try a few things.

Hi Andy, no of your solutions was working. Every Project is compiling fine for Android. There is just this single one, wich is not working. :/ Anyway, thanks for your help. =)

Quote from: Marmor on 2013-May-03
soweit ich mich erinnere liegt das eh an der strafe gottes nach dem turmbau zu babel  :whistle:

Genau. davor hatten wir alle GLBasic gesprochen. :D

Kitty Hello

In den Projektoptionen. Nimm sonder- leer- zeichen und ziffern aus dem Projektnamen und deiner company.

Takeuchi

Quote from: Kitty Hello on 2013-May-06
In den Projektoptionen. Nimm sonder- leer- zeichen und ziffern aus dem Projektnamen und deiner company.

Das hilft auch nicht, es funktioniert immernoch nicht.

fivesprites

Quite happy to take a look over your project and try out on my system if you like.   Just PM me the details if interested.

Gwooogle twanslated vwersion:

"Ganz glücklich, einen Blick auf Ihr Projekt zu nehmen und ausprobieren auf meinem System, wenn Sie mögen. Gerade PM mir die Details, wenn interessiert."

(Whatever that *really* means) :)

//Andy

fivesprites

Thanks for the PM. 

Your issue is the non-ascii characters in a filename:

LOADSPRITE "bestätigen.png"   ,308

Change that to:

LOADSPRITE "bestatigen.png"   ,308

and rename the actual file to:

bestatigen.png

and it works perfectly

//Andy

Takeuchi

Thanky alot Andy!! Now it works great. (=
I havent recognized that glbasic does not support non-ascii letters.

Would be nice, if Kitty can fix this.

fivesprites

You're welcome :)

By the way, I think the international characters in filenames may be a restriction on the operating system (Android in this case) - so not necessarily something that can be fixed in GLBasic.

//Andy

Kitty Hello

WHOEVER ALOWED ANYTHING ABOVE ASCII 127 IS TO BE CUT.. darn caps lock. LOL.
is to be boiled in the moist of old socks...