New BETA

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty Hello

Including long requested MEM2FONT and FONT2MEM commands.

bigsofty

Cool, thank for your support Gernot!  :)
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

erico

spacefractal

just to make sure. im is still lying around. howover im do have focus doing Spectrum Next games those times (but did still uses glbasic for doing a tool or two).
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

MrPlow

Me too! I have been doing contracting for a last while...hope to get back into GLB soon.
Comp:
Speccy-48k, Speccy-128k, Amigas, PCs

dreamerman

Nice to see something new, may be usefully :]
I was playing around with some stuff and I think that latest versions have some curious bug :( if you use "SETLOOPSUB" for mail loop you can't move app window around (not fullscreen mode), and trying to do that will hang the process :/ Even this simple code will have such issue:
Code (glbasic) Select

ALLOWESCAPE TRUE
LIMITFPS 60
SETLOOPSUB "main_loop"
END

SUB main_loop:
  IF (KEY(01)) THEN END // if escape key then end app
ENDSUB

When Debug is enabled you just can't move the window, but app will still work ok. When using do/loop as main loop with sleep there is no such problem. Checked on Windows 10 (didn't test on other pc, os version), can anyone verify that?
Check my source code editor for GLBasic - link Update: 20.04.2020

Kitty Hello

How about a SHOWSCREEN? ;)

dreamerman

ojoj :lol: Couple months away from GLB and I forgot such basic stuff ;/ Let's assume that there was no such question heh
New commands can help achieve some interesting font effects, will have to try them out someday :]
Check my source code editor for GLBasic - link Update: 20.04.2020

Qedo

couple of months? maybe, a couple of days are enough for me and I'm all over again.
:blink: =D  :good:

Schranz0r

Haha Qedo :D

Is anyone active on the Steam-Groupchat?
My Steamname: sLiveR :)
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard