2D vector graphics with AC3D importer

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty Hello

bigsofty

Cool Gernot, well done!

Now this is something that cries for an 80's arcade conversion or anyone remember 'Another World' on the Amiga?
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

Kitty Hello

Yes. Or Prince of Persia.
I also think of "Fort Apocalypse" with vex. I'll add collisions, quickly, OK?
Yes, with rotozoomstretch this time :P

Kitty Hello

OK, Updated. Collision works now.

bigsofty

Hmmm, what to do... options... options... :D
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

Kitty Hello

Update!
You can draw polylines in AC3D now, and use a sprite as a line-bullet for it. That way you get these GeometryWars glowing-line style for free. I'm totally freaking out. This is really amazing now.
Can someone, please, please make a game with it :P.
How about "Fort Apocalypse" in the "Saucelifter" style?

bigsofty

Again, this is great Gernot, looks much better with the alphablended lines too! As for me doing a new game in it... "lead me not into temptation!", I must finish my level editor, no matter how you tempt me with juicy new libs! :P hehe
Cheers,

Ian.

(E. W. Dijkstra)