compiler bug (7.230) error... ??? on iPhone ?

Previous topic - Next topic

gregbug

sorry, i just downloaded the last version of GLBasic 7.230
recompiled my game (for iPhone) and now when i compile with xcode i get this error...  :rant:

Build iPhone of project iPhone with configuration Release

Check dependencies

[WARN]Warning: The Copy Bundle Resources build phase contains this target's Info.plist file 'iPhone-Info.plist'.

Ld build/Release-iphoneos/iBreaker.app/iBreaker normal armv6
cd /Users/gregbug/Desktop/GregBugWork/iBreaker/XCode/GLBasic
setenv IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET 3.0
setenv MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET 10.5
setenv PATH "/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"
/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -arch armv6 -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.0.sdk -L/Users/gregbug/Desktop/GregBugWork/iBreaker/XCode/GLBasic/build/Release-iphoneos -L/Users/gregbug/Desktop/GregBugWork/iBreaker/XCode/GLBasic/Lib -F/Users/gregbug/Desktop/GregBugWork/iBreaker/XCode/GLBasic/build/Release-iphoneos -filelist /Users/gregbug/Desktop/GregBugWork/iBreaker/XCode/GLBasic/build/iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv6/iBreaker.LinkFileList -mmacosx-version-min=10.5 -dead_strip -lstdc++ -miphoneos-version-min=3.0 -framework Foundation -framework UIKit -framework OpenGLES -framework QuartzCore -framework AudioToolbox -framework CoreLocation -framework OpenAL -lGLBasiciPhone-egl -lpng-gf -lPROGRAM -o /Users/gregbug/Desktop/GregBugWork/iBreaker/XCode/GLBasic/build/Release-iphoneos/iBreaker.app/iBreaker

Undefined symbols:
  "_MPMoviePlayerPlaybackDidFinishNotification", referenced from:
      _MPMoviePlayerPlaybackDidFinishNotification$non_lazy_ptr in libGLBasiciPhone-egl.a(iPhoneAppController.o)
  "_OBJC_CLASS_$_MPMoviePlayerController", referenced from:
      __objc_classrefs__DATA@0 in libGLBasiciPhone-egl.a(iPhoneAppController.o)
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

any ideas?

PS: with older (7.206) version it compile just fine and work perfect!  :O

thanks!
Ciao Ciao,
Gianluca. (l'Aquila tornerà a volare alta nel cielo!!!!)

matchy

Add "MediaPlayer.Framework" to your xcode project. This is because PLAYMOVIE support was added to the iPhone.

gregbug

Quote from: matchy on 2010-Jan-09
Add "MediaPlayer.Framework" to your xcode project. This is because PLAYMOVIE support was added to the iPhone.

ahh... ok! thanks!!!

but... should not  add it in automatic the compiler?

PS: i can't find "MediaPlayer.FrameWork" !

:(
Ciao Ciao,

matchy

- Right mouse click "iPhone" group in the treeview (1st one)
- Select "Add Existing Framework..."
- In the search textbox, type MediaPlayer (this will find it for you)

This was discovered soon after the new update, late in the day, so hopefully it will be rectified in the next update.

gregbug

Quote from: matchy on 2010-Jan-09
- Right mouse click "iPhone" group in the treeview (1st one)
- Select "Add Existing Framework..."
- In the search textbox, type MediaPlayer (this will find it for you)

This was discovered soon after the new update, late in the day, so hopefully it will be rectified in the next update.

thanks matchy... now works perfect!!!  =D
sometimes i feel like my avatar...  ;)

Ciao Ciao,

MikeHart

Can the mediaplayer framework please be added by default. I just updated to the latest version of GLBasic and now everytime I cross compile, I have to readd it in XCode. Very anoying to say at least.

Kitty Hello

Very strange. It is. I'll check again for the next update.