Maldita Castilla available!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

mentalthink

Hye guys, hurry to download!!! simply awesome... if you liked Ghost & Goblins, I think this it's better... not because I'm Spaninsh, but the game it's really good... Pixel Art, nice History between playing and not too much difficult... and Ok totally Free...

http://www.locomalito.com/maldita_castilla.php

Enjoy!!!

erico

Heck, and I´m busy as hell, what a temptation!
I will download right now anyways just for security reasons :whistle:

bigsofty

Yes, me too, for, ahem, "security reasons"  :D
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

erico

Finally time to savour it...

Really nice and tough game.
Had to give a few goes mid work yesterday,

I had to make sure that my safety copy actually works, it is a quality control attitude! ;/

Schranz0r

only one thing to say/do :

:blink:
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

erico

The "making sprites" pdf is short and neat.

I always enjoyed the idea of using bits of a game project on its own promotion.
The ´burned book´ pdf manual is great!

Locomalito do a great job packaging, it is all quite inspiring! :)

edit: I can get to the forest with the current extra 2 honorable-to-use credits...

erico

...got to the end finally, but didn´t have all 5 gems, some 3 I guess... :)

mentalthink

I only play 5 min...  :enc: :enc: yes I'm a pure gammer  =D =D... Well I look a gameplay in Youtube, and it's fantastic...

I leave you the channel, he have a speedRun whit the good final...  (don't care about Spaninsh, he have another video whitout audio... another option it's down the volume of the Speakers, or put the slider to the end  =D =D )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jcp0caeRso

erico

oh no, won´t spoil it yet  :D

I´m sure I can beat it single credit 8)