Need Web links for my webpage.

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemlos

Hi gang, I have a website that im putting together to host my libs and programs.
The links page is looking a bit barren, and needs some additions.
If you would like me to link your site, please leave a message here with any details.
My site will not be active for a while, but i will respond here with my sites details when it is ready for public.
Bing ChatGpt is pretty smart :O

mentalthink

Hi Hemlos I don´t undertand bad , if I can give you my links or inverse...

If I can give you some links I have the blog of Black Sun and Mad Mix game II (This it´s very Stopped) both are GLBasic Developments

If it´s about put your link, only told me , I put it into Black Sun and Mad Mix game... It´s corious but Mad Mix only was actualized only one time, and have + o - the same visits than the black Sun...

Regards Hemlos, and sorry but sometimes I confuse the english...  :rant:

Hemlos

Great, gracias! Send me your links in pm, or email, or here in this thread.

PS. You do not want to read my spanish writting, its worse than your english. =P

mentalthink

Hi Hemlos...

Here it´s the Mad Mix Game II, donñt have counter but the last time I read about 1100 visits...
http://madmix2-remake.blogspot.com.es/

And the Black Sun it´s this...
http://blacksun-game.blogspot.com.es/

Thanks....

PS: If you need I put your web in some of my places... please only comment me.

Hemlos

I figgured thats what he meant by "inverse", i will send everyone the link when im ready for it to go public.

For now i just need to populate the links page.

kanonet

I guess you know my website already, but here it is: www.kanonet.de
Fell free to link to it and if your site is GLB related (i guess thats the case) then i will link to your site too. Btw if youre not able to set up your own side (cause of costs, problems with host,..) you can also get access to my site and upload your libs there.
Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

Hemlos

Quote from: kanonet on 2012-Nov-16
I guess you know my website already, but here it is: www.kanonet.de
Yup, but i dont want to add any sites of people without thier permission first.

Fell free to link to it and if your site is GLB related (i guess thats the case) then i will link to your site too.
Yes, glb related

Btw if youre not able to set up your own side (cause of costs, problems with host,..) you can also get access to my site and upload your libs there.
I really appreciate the offer, ill keep it in mind.
I am using a freehost, but with a simple NOSCRIPT at the bottom of the html, it blocks thier javascript ads embed. =D

Hopefully i dont have problems with it, they are providing massive amounts of space and traffic, cgi, php(im using this), perl, python(hope to use this soon),xml, css, multiple email interfaces, and a cPanel with all the coolest stuff like SMF forum and such, and on and on.. I have not seen anything it wont do, so far.

It isnt the greatest of sites to conduct my business from, but it will suffice for now.

Hemlos

Cool, 5 links now.
Now its starting to look like a links page :)

Wampus

Revamping my site is on the list. I need a source code and tech demo page. Will post link once its up.

Hemlos

Awesome thanks wampus!

I switch host to a more reliable one.
I will test it out for a few weeks and if i like it i will buy space there, and publish it for public use.

mentalthink

Hemlos I have 2 more... but now I don´t have too much in them only a simple Image... I´m waiting the Html5 for make something... or do womething when I have time whit Processing, it's an easy language too...

www.thinkCloud.es        //This it's for Casual games and some experiments...  :noggin:
www.endorphin-E.com  // For more complex games

Hemlos

K just let me know when youre done with them.

I published my page, you can find it in my sig at the bottom of my message, or the world icon under my avatar on the left side of the message.

mentalthink

Hi Hemlos thanks... only I think you need the Logo of Silver volumetruc software whit more resolution... becuase I look it's blurred... It's doing because you want at this manner, or it's problems whit the resolution of the image...

If need another whit more res, tell me this work it's about 5 minutes, the tipography it's standard.

Hemlos

Im horrible, im using paint.net for my images, i used mspaint too lol.

mentalthink

If you want I send a Hires image... don't cost nothing make this logo... Tomorrow I send You!!!  :good: :booze: