Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Off Topic / Re: Where has im been
« Last post by spacefractal on 2021-Jul-27 »
actuelly im was all C64 fan back in the days, so newer actuelly played so much Spectrum. But its dont hold back to do projects for Spectrum Next.
« Last post by erico on 2021-Jul-26 »
There is an ongoing zx competition. Deadline in december I think, I will try to participate using MPAGD.
« Last post by SnooPI on 2021-Jul-24 »
Good luck with your projects SP
I don't know the "ZX Sinclair", I only remember this ad about the "ZX Sinclair +2" which impressed me when I was a kid  :)

Off Topic / Re: Steam Deck
« Last post by SnooPI on 2021-Jul-24 »
Yes there have been a lot of "scalpers" (people pre-ordering products by betting on their scarcity to make a profit)  :(
But it's still good news Bigsofty  :good:
For my part I'm trying to launch a non-Steam application with Proton and it's hell (especially since I'm not a pro on Linux), I think I'll give up because it's starting to hit me on nerves :giveup:
« Last post by bigsofty on 2021-Jul-23 »
I have pre-ordered but it took a ridiculous amount of effort as the order page was overwhelmed by demand.
GLBasic - es / Re: Html5 de Steam?¿
« Last post by mentalthink on 2021-Jul-23 »
Erico  :enc: :enc: :enc: :enc:  :good: :good: :good: que pasa tio!!!! , nice to see you again!!! , sorry for no reply before, I don't comme too much to the forum...

I think is cool Gernnot do GLbasic in modules.

I will try to comming more times here, now I learned a bit of C++ and Assenbly and I understand a lot of things before I don't know how works them...

Thanks for Welkomming... Abrazos Amigo. ;)
« Last post by SnooPI on 2021-Jul-21 »
Apparently pre-orders are exploding, this is good news because it will lower prices (unless stocks run out, it will have the opposite effect).
In the meantime I will try to do some tests with Proton.
« Last post by erico on 2021-Jul-19 »
Someone will eventually get one, then it should be easier to test it out.
Should it work out of the box it will be superb.
« Last post by SnooPI on 2021-Jul-19 »
Yes Bigsofty, but it would be interesting to know if the games made with GLBasic work with Steam Deck without any changes.
Apparently from what Spacefractal said it didn't work before with Steam OS, but maybe with the latest version of Proton it works.
« Last post by bigsofty on 2021-Jul-18 »
it looks like standard PC hardware, so Windows should go on it no problem. Personally i'd multi boot it with Steam OS and Windows for maximum compatibility.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10