Future plans

Previous topic - Next topic

MrTAToad

My TSetup program processing system works pretty well, although I cant put in the HTML 5 specific stuff until the next beta comes out.

However, the most important news is that I hope to be able to start converting the system (and BallZ II) to RiscOS 5, once I've brought the DDE and a Raspberry Pi (or two).

bigsofty

Sounds like a good plan, BTW what is DDE?
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

MrTAToad

Desktop Development Environment...

mentalthink

A question whit Html5, when we can compile for this language or platform... the applications don't be necessary use the Markets for publish out games or apps?¿...

The only needed will be the Browser... another point it's... really we don't need have another platforms in GLbasic, ins ' it, if all works under a browser any mobile or device whit a browser supports Html5 can use our Apps...

Another good point I think will be the Social Networks... or combine Social Networks whit a apps made for specific platforms in "native" language... 

MrTAToad

I dont think there are any market stores for HTML 5 products yet.  The good thing about HTML 5 is that could reach platforms that you wouldn't normally have access to...

mentalthink

About market of Html5 I think Google, for chrome have one...
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/home?hl=es

Perhaps we see another kind of markets, under browsers, I think Firefox doesn't have nothing like this... but perhaps they do something, and I'm sure Explorer and Safari will do something like this... if this model of Market give money, I think they do some market...

But I don't want say buy thru market, else sell your apps from your own web, if works in any device, you don' t have to pay about SDK's and all this things, well here the problem is the visibility of the app, but for something specific, or apps focusing in something very determined, like medical apps, or something very minority or something for a client.

MrTAToad

Ah yes, the Chrome Store - forgot about that!