Licence for old versions of GLBASIC

Previous topic - Next topic

bigsofty

Quote from: loftcat on 2022-Jun-24
For anyone following I've sorted things with Ian.. certainly not my intention to masquerade as an experienced forum admin :)  For those interested I had simply chosen a stock avatar, so it does appear user uploads are added to the this list.

This could well be true, I've had a user using my Prof icon before too. I now know why he picked it.  :blink:
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

MrPlow

Ian, can I used your Avatar if I put a a Wig & Beard on it?  :good:
Comp:
Speccy-48k, Speccy-128k, Amigas, PCs

Kitty Hello

You can use mine with a beard on it.  :puke:

MrPlow

Quote from: Kitty Hello on 2022-Jun-26
You can use mine with a beard on it.  :puke:
:D  - That works too!
Comp:
Speccy-48k, Speccy-128k, Amigas, PCs

erico

What? Ian on the forum? If using his avatar is what it takes I´m changing mine! :D

Kitty Hello

It's goint off topic niow, but good to see you around. I finally got my forum password on my phone, so I can check more often...
BTW, Erico, everything fine in Brazil? I hired someone on fiverr, recently. Very talented people there. Maybe that's something for you, too?

erico

Yes there is now some light at the end of the tunnel. Got a couple opportunities here that should balance things up again :)
I will take a look at that, I also have some stuff to push to onnline print shops too. Thanks for the concern, it means a lot, it was quite a horrible situation.

Kitty Hello

Ok, good to hear its getting better.

Ian Price

Quote from: erico on 2022-Jun-27
What? Ian on the forum? If using his avatar is what it takes I´m changing mine! :D

It's fair to say I've not been around much. As a frontline nurse, I've been soooo busy at work that I've just been too knackered to code or do anything in the last two years. I honestly have not written a single line of code in all that time. I had a few games on the go too - most at a very advance stage. I just don't have the energy nowadays.

I also finally had to get a new laptop as my charger literally exploded - sparks and acrid smoke aplenty.  I've not even installed GLB on my new machine yet.

So yeah, I'll be back. Properly, at some point.
I came. I saw. I played.

spacefractal

and me..... focued on Spectrum Next projects.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/