Some Sites whit Sprites for make test?¿

Previous topic - Next topic

mentalthink

Hi, anyone now about some site in internet whit ripped graphics, or graphics for make testing in our games?¿.
Some times I need good or poor graphics for have a light idea about I'm doing, usually I use Box , but somethimes I need some most worked... do you know some place containing sprites of old games?¿.

Thanks

Sokurah

Have you tried doing a Google Image Search for "ripped sprite sheet"? ...you'll get loads and loads of results.  :)

Oh, and I hope this doesn't come off as too pedantic, but could you please please make an effort to write "with" instead if "whit"?

...it's such a common english word and you use it a lot...or at least try to. A quick search on the forum reveals that you've used the correct spelling (with) only 3 times, but you've used the wrong way (whit) 455 times. I know you're not a native english speaker (neither am I) so perhaps you just not aware of your mistake, but it takes so little to improve your language, so just consider this a chance to improve your english. ;)
Website: Tardis remakes / Mostly remakes of Arcade and ZX Spectrum games. All freeware. :-)
Twitter: Sokurah

mentalthink

Thanks Sokurah yes I tried and I don't found becuase I put this question here  ::)

.it's such a common english word and you use it a lot...or at least try to. A quick search on the forum reveals that you've used the correct spelling (with) only 3 times, but you've used the wrong way (whit) 455 times

You have more control over me than the CIA...  =D

PD: Ah!! any link?¿, I think we stay in a games forum, for learn another languages I use Bussu (Spanish it's too), I preffer you help me in my questions than you teach me English, but something it's something  ;)

erico

Hello Cabron!   :P =D

Try this:
http://opengameart.org/

I hope it helps.
It has other assets too like sound, 3d, textures...etc and it is growing...but I think Its strong part is 2d.

mentalthink

erico

Whit pleasure!  :D :D :D

ps: sorry Mental, I could not help the joke :-[, I can´t care for anyone´s english and when I post from phone, mine is probably the weirdest :S. I find your effort to communicate a great feat! I wish I had guts to try out the german part on the forums...but am too shy yet for such, so I still use translators. I wish I knew Deutsch, my german friends tell the structure is similar to portuguese, but it is quite a bit hard for me. :(
Anyway, it is always good to have friends pointing a few things here and there...I´m still trying to glup when friends here asked me what "multiplataform" means :D hehe.

Cheers, I hope that site helped you enough! :good:
Try this one out too:
http://spritedatabase.net/news

I have a few sprite sites here, I mainly use them as references to animation so I can learn and practice a bit.

Edit: I wish the sprite database had more MSX games on it, specially the spanish ones...they were always awesome!