Extrange Problem (I don´t know if it´s for the 11)

Previous topic - Next topic

mentalthink

Hi, I had a extrange problem... today I open my actual project whit the Eleven Version, and I close because I want use the 10...

Well the trouble it´s a lot of code, has put in Uppercase in the Editor automatically, I´m not sure what´s error, I´m using 10 in German but I don´t believe this it´s the problem...

I´m no sure, but be carefully, because it the code it´s some long, you can have a lot of trouble  :blink: :blink:(I do Backups every day, and thanks... ;) )

MrTAToad

The editor sometimes decides that some lines are commands (usually happens with variables)

mentalthink

Buff, but I think this can be a great trouble, beause I do backups every day, else I think I will spend a lot of time for solve this problem...

Never occurs before...

THKS for the info Mr-T

bigsofty

I've been having the odd problem too. Some of my in-line stuff was capitalised while editing C (e.g."for"="FOR"), even though INLINE & ENDINLINE was never touched?
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

MrTAToad

It does get confused with inlined stuff at times too...

Kitty Hello

I think copy paste or drag/drop code lines might confuse the editor sometimes. There's an option to capitalize only on compile.

mentalthink

Thanks gernnot for advice, I never had this trouble, perhapa whit the Virtualization and all this things happens something extrange in 3 years using Glbasic nevers occurs at least me... I try to have more carefully whit this...