Take a look at this online paint app

Previous topic - Next topic

Heiko

www.sumopaint.com/

For people who just want to draw fast times and no paint program installed.
Better as Microsoft Paint.

erico

Good! quite photoshopy and very fast. Seems fine on my tablet here too.
Thanks Heiko, would be nice if such works on android too! :good:

bigsofty

Nice, I saw this some time ago but it was very basic then. Thanks for bringing it back up!  :good:
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

mentalthink

Really usefull, tahnks for sharing... I think this do things that PS don't does.

Ian Price

An excellent tool that, but there are (offline) alternatives available for free. Not a bad price, but I think I'll stick with MSPaint for now.
I came. I saw. I played.

erico

Altough It is a nice tool, very advanced even with its clone tool, the ADs put it a bit down for me.
I know devs have to get some back...but It is awfully hard for me to tolerate anything with ads (maybe I´m old).

There are offline great versions and also other online free to use versions too, some include animation support and so on.
It does seem this one is html5 right? It would be nice on the day it will all work perfect on every device from desktops to mobiles.

fuzzy70

Quote from: Ian Price on 2013-Jun-04
An excellent tool that, but there are (offline) alternatives available for free. Not a bad price, but I think I'll stick with MSPaint for now.

Paint.NET springs to mind, I use that for quick & dirty edits sometimes.

Lee
"Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?"
- "These go to eleven."

This Is Spinal Tap (1984)