Ludum Dare 24

Previous topic - Next topic

Wampus

Ludum Dare 24 theme is announcing in 1 min. Thought I'd take this moment to say, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Wampus

And....the theme is Evolution!

:O I was not expecting that. Challenging.

metzzo

I am trying to join this competition, but I dont know whether I will finish my game because this weekend is full with some RL stuff :/
That's no Bug, that's my project!

http://programming-with-design.at/

matchy

That theme is a push for expressive creativity.

AmazingJas

First time ludum darite I am, I have coded all day...finished but for audio and a title screen  :bed:

Wampus

Quote from: AmazingJas on 2012-Aug-25
First time ludum darite I am, I have coded all day...finished but for audio and a title screen  :bed:

Wow that was quick! I haven't started coding yet since I had to drop a couple of ambitious ideas I had last night. Went to bed a bit worried but woke up with a silly idea this morning that I liked. I think I just might be able to complete a working game by tonight if I use the whole day to do it. Might still have time tomorrow to beautify it.

AmazingJas

Different time zone helped  ;)

/edit oops, was a bit tired  :bed:

Wampus

Here is my game: http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-24/?action=preview&uid=11619

Not a fun game on account of the control scheme being so awkward. I also wanted to add a lot more but ran out of time. In fact I was a real idiot with planning. Everything took longer than expected. I worked flat out for the entire Saturday and most of Sunday yet only just finished in time.

Ugh. Time to eat, drink wine and sleep.

fuzzy70

If you feel that you have learnt more about the process since last time then that can only help any future projects (or future Ludum Dare's should you decide to do more) and that must be a good thing  :)

Lee
"Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?"
- "These go to eleven."

This Is Spinal Tap (1984)

matchy

Really looks so good  :good: for playability and design but, what is important is  8), I will need to discover more later about the theme of evolution.  ;)