HI, problems whit os4 on ipod Touch

Previous topic - Next topic

mentalthink

Hi yesteday I updated my Ipod Touch to the last os4, and the last Xcode.

Hi have some problems whit Glbasic 7 and 8, when I made the compiling on windows and translate to my Mac, when I open the file, own always... appears a couple of  errors, first tell me missing Sdk, well I put the skd 4 in Release, and try to compile to my Ipod, all seem well but when the apply launch, automatically turn to home screen of the iPod.
Xcode tell me something like this phrase:

[color=red]application don´t begin runs  (this phrase in not exacty, sorry, I´m not in my Mac
Error from Debugger: The program being debugged is not being run
[/color]

In principle I think was something about Xcode or my iPod, but only ocurrs whit Glbasic, I try in example, the Opengl of Xcode, and make all well, no error on "missing Sdk" message and the aplication of OpenGL runs, on iPod.

Anybody can help me, because I don´t know what more touch on Xcode.

Thanks.

Best Regards, Iván J.

mentalthink

Hi MrTatoad tahnks for reply.

I looking the help what you sayme and don´t works  :'(, but finally a succes the trouble, I don´t know for what, but deleting the aplication/ons what I made in Glbasic with os4 and compiling again a new application of Glbasic work perfectly.

For if someone have the same trouble, in my case the Xcode whit ios4 tell me sdk 3.0 missing when starts form Glbasic, don´t try to make a compiling, because if after you put all the parameters of Xcode to sdk 4.0, the application compile but when is into the iPod, will give you an error and don´t works.

In resume, for who have the same trouble that me:
Make application on Glbasic, translate to Xcode, and first time, put the Xcode to ios4 parameters. Works fine for me!!!.

Again, thanks MrTatoad for your support, never goes bad learning another tricks and problems from other companions

Best regards,
Iván Jiménez.

MrTAToad