Raylib for GLBasic! (hosted on Github)

Previous topic - Next topic

Schranz0r

Nice, maybe we can include it then into the Repo.
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

erico

Superb project!
I will have to give it a go! :)

Heiko

dreamerman

Sadly I don't have to much free time, and can't participate in this at moment. This is a great example how to use C++ inline and external libraries, I'll need to take a deep look into it to see better way of using Steam API if possible.
Quote from: Schranz0rno need to wrapp the whole thing in a gbas file, simple direkt calls...
This way you can say to the compiler to use the Raylib:: and not the __GLBASIC__:: namespace for this functions
So Your saying that there is a possibility to override all standard GLB functions this way and use this as alternative? Very interesting, and may be very useful - in case of bugs/instability in core GLB, testing performance and as final build target. From what I saw on raylib webdoc additional libs may be needed in case of need for additional stuff like rumble effects - SDL2.
Check my source code editor for GLBasic - link Update: 20.04.2020

SnooPI

Very good job Schranz0r.

But you know very well that for RAYLIB you must compile in DOS mode, and therefore program completely differently from GLB.
I'm not sure that GLB programmers like this  ;)

Schranz0r

It is working very well SnooPI! :)
Were did you get that information about "DOS-Mode"?
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

SnooPI

RAYLIB creates its own opengl context... no?

So you have to do it in dos mode if you don't want to have more than one context.
At least according to my logic, but maybe I'm wrong  :-[

MrPlow

Comp:
Speccy-48k, Speccy-128k, Amigas, PCs

siatek

glbasic roxx !!!