Problemas con 3D en GLB 14

Previous topic - Next topic

msx

Recientemente he retomado un proyecto que comencé hace un tiempo con GLB 12 y hay una parte hecha en 3D que funcionaba perfectamente. Ahora he actualizado la versión de GLB y la parte de 3D no funciona. ¿Hay que hacer algo especial en esta nueva versión? 

Gracias y me alegra saber que seguís por aquí ;)

erico

I think nothing should have changed, can you show the problem a little better?
Maybe a small test code?

msx

Perdona erico se me olvidó añadir que el problema lo tengo solo en Android, en Windows funciona bien.

erico

I see.
What happens with the 3d? Nothing shows?

r0ber7

Did you forget to register?  :P

msx

Version 14 has been registered successfully but still does not work. The problem with 3D on Android is not showing the textures, I tested with samples of GLBasic and is the same.

erico

I compiled this one test project to android and it ran fine but for:

1-no shadows
2-everything 3d was kind of low bright, the text is normal intensity. (maybe a shadow bug?)

Here is a picture and the APK.
I think on this thread you have the code and project to check it out.
http://www.glbasic.com/forum/index.php?topic=10525.30

msx

Your sample works properly on Android, but I invite you to try the sample attached and check whether it works on Android. In windows it works correctly.

erico

I just tried and it didn´t show, will look into the code...

edit:most likely it is the files path, needs to be full.

erico

Yep, that was it, use full path when loading assets (bmp, obj, music, etc).
Code (glbasic) Select
LOADSPRITE "Media/Water.bmp", 0
LOADSPRITE "Media/Land.bmp",  1

msx

You're right, but that's not my problem. Maybe I chose a bad example. That was not my code. It was just an example I found, but neither worked and I thought it was the same problem and it is not, the path was wrong.

The failure occurs when the SETORIENTATION command is used and I think it could be a BUG. I attached the example with this command.

erico

Is the code broke? it doesn´t work on PC, just shows a black screen with some numbers and occasionally a piece of polygon shines up somewhere.

msx

Try changing setOrientation values from 0 to 3, you'll see that does strange things.

erico

I don´t think you need it for android as the latest GLB will do the orientation for you?
I think this command has been broken for a while.

msx

I need to draw in portrait mode and I can not rotate the screen without using the setOrientation command. Is it a bug then?