Recent posts

It would be nice to have some list of functions not working in HTML target and possible workarounds, in one post or something. Fully working HTML5 game can be for example packed into UWP or whatever it's now called and played on Xbox consoles. That's off topic but C++ inline and additional libs like SDL are not supported most likely, as SDL has some HTML5 port from what I remember.
GLBasic - en / Re: Steam Html dosent work ous...
Last post by D2O - 2024-Feb-03
Vielen Dank :)
im did many of the fixes in this thread, which you should look in:
https://www.glbasic.com/forum/index.php?topic=11576.0

Im newer have a Spectrum or played this game before this remake..... Im was/is a Commodore guy. But im became a part of that official extended port. Also there is a lot of new rooms added.

The only strategy game im actuelly played back in the day, its was Laser Squad for the Amiga.

And yep, we have the official license from Atari, which own HOH.
Off Topic / Re: Merry Christmas and Happy ...
Last post by MrPlow - 2024-Jan-03
Quote from: spacefractal on 2023-Dec-28Happy Xmas.

etc im today finally got my Spectrum Next issue 2 machine. Currectly working a that remake named "Head Over Heels" to that as one of the strect issue 2 kickstarter. Im guess all/most speccy games know that game. hihi.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL - wow SF, nice!! Head over heels is a well-loved game...I was more a strategy / adventure gaming type myself...but look forward to seeing the isometric implementation!
GLBasic - en / Steam Html dosent work ousite ...
Last post by D2O - 2023-Dec-31
Hello,

I bought the HTMl module via Steam.
It works great at first.
But what do I have to do, so that the .js, .data and .wasm files
are in a lower or and the .html file is in the root?

Calling up with <script src = "jscript/timer.js"> </script>
Instead of <script src = "timer.js"> </script>
doesn't work.

Thank you
And a happy new year.
Happy Xmas.

etc im today finally got my Spectrum Next issue 2 machine. Currectly working a that remake named "Head Over Heels" to that as one of the strect issue 2 kickstarter. Im guess all/most speccy games know that game. hihi.
Last post by erico - 2023-Dec-27
Nice thread re-use :)
I wish the best to us all.

But on me, I wish this year I can work out more GLBasic games, including updating my most successful games and releasing the few I have on the 90% done. It has been too long. :)
Merry Christmas and all the best in New Year :)
Last post by Marmor - 2023-Dec-26
Merry Christmas to all  ;)