V11 beta

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty Hello

Shame. I'll see why. Meanwhile I got DDGui dialogs to scroll when you pull the dialogs, not just the scrollbar. That's nice for touchscreens.
I think of animating open and close events, too. Apple rejected GACK because the UI is not hot enough (10.6) :(. I'm struggling with the review for a year now.

Omadan

Damn, a year, OUCH!.

Hope it works for you in the end.
Top Arcade Apps - Best game for mobiles and computers

http://www.toparcadeapps.com

hardyx

Quote from: Kitty Hello on 2013-Jan-26.
I think of animating open and close events, too. Apple rejected GACK because the UI is not hot enough (10.6) :(. I'm struggling with the review for a year now.
Apple reject the app because they don't like DDGui interface? We must to develop a native-like interface for GLBasic, or create an iOS theme for DDGui.

mentalthink

Really I think the people who works in Apple or watching app, are stupids, but what *love* have importance in a UI... I think they have more care whit the new versions of the XCode, I read in some parts, from a update to another, don't works a lot of things, or do it wrong...

Stupid designs and Stupid polities of Apple... Go down your prices and leave out the fu.. Obsolescence!!!!   :puke: :puke:

hardyx

Quote from: mentalthink on 2013-Jan-26
Stupid designs and Stupid polities of Apple... Go down your prices and leave out the fu.. Obsolescence!!!!   :puke: :puke:
You musn't say this if you are making money with Apple.  ;)
They want the apps follows iOS interface design, or looks like is using native GUI.
In other side, they allows you to submit a javascript+html crap app if the interface looks like iOS. :D

Kitty Hello

I think it's the limited "rigid" ferling of ddgui ( mainly dcrollbars). I hope so. Otherwise i'm in trouble. There's many apps with user guis. An my calculator uses it, too. It GACK they don't like I fear.

mentalthink

Kitty if need buttons or something , comment me... I normally don't use the DDgui or some UI generator in GLBasic... basically I like the dark themes... If you need something tell me... it's very easy make a buch of diferent kinds of buttons...

bigsofty

It wasn't do long ago apps like GACK were banned from the app store, anything that involved user app development, I fear they are allowing them but making it very tough for them to get in the app store. Apple is a total PITA.
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

Jonás Perusquía

i´ve got in trouble with DDgui using msg FUNCTION...

i cannot apply different results when enabling yes_no buttons... for example, i want to close the app when Yes button is clicked and only close the msg when the No button is clicked...

and this:
Code (glbasic) Select
IF DDgui_get$("bt_close", "CLICKED") = TRUE
DDgui_msg("Every change not saved will be erased.\n", TRUE, "¿Sure you want to exit CLIAM?")
IF DDgui_get$("bt_yes", "CLICKED") = TRUE
END
ELSE
ENDIF
ENDIF

is not working for me

please help :S
<HTML><BASIC><EC>
Be free and do good things

kanonet

With this code you will only end the program if you click bt_close and bt_yes at the same time. Obviously you cant do this, so you will never end the program.
Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

erico

Quote from: bigsofty on 2013-Jan-27
It wasn't do long ago apps like GACK were banned from the app store, anything that involved user app development, I fear they are allowing them but making it very tough for them to get in the app store. Apple is a total PITA.

I kinda think this is the case too. Good luck kitty.
Let me know if there is anything I could do to help that case.

Jonás Perusquía

Quote from: kanonet on 2013-Feb-01
With this code you will only end the program if you click bt_close and bt_yes at the same time. Obviously you cant do this, so you will never end the program.
Well you speak right, but in DDgui, when i call a msg with a CLICKED widget, the CLICKED widget remains clicked while you browse the other dialog :)
<HTML><BASIC><EC>
Be free and do good things

kanonet

Really? Sorry haven't used DDgui in quite some time. In this case i dont see your error.
Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

MrTAToad

Quote from: jonaspm on 2013-Feb-01
i´ve got in trouble with DDgui using msg FUNCTION...

i cannot apply different results when enabling yes_no buttons... for example, i want to close the app when Yes button is clicked and only close the msg when the No button is clicked...

and this:
Code (glbasic) Select
IF DDgui_get$("bt_close", "CLICKED") = TRUE
DDgui_msg("Every change not saved will be erased.\n", TRUE, "¿Sure you want to exit CLIAM?")
IF DDgui_get$("bt_yes", "CLICKED") = TRUE
END
ELSE
ENDIF
ENDIF

is not working for me

please help :S
You need to check the return value from DDgui_msg to see whether YES or NO is pressed

Kitty Hello

Exactly. Thanks mr TaT. Nice to see that many are using ddgui now. The next update will pop your eyes out. Ddgui is getting really cool with the animations and the new scrolling.