Mac Compiler Fatal bug

Previous topic - Next topic

mrplant

Ok I will try that.

I am using the latest 14.006 compiler and the MACOS download platform.

When I try to compile for the MAC, I get this fatal error output:

Wordcount:3292 commands
compile+link:
/cygdrive/q/Compiler/platform/Mac/Bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: table of contents for archive: /cygdrive/Q/Compiler/platform/Mac/lib/libGLBasicMac.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)
/cygdrive/q/Compiler/platform/Mac/Bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: table of contents for archive: /cygdrive/Q/Compiler/platform/Mac/OSX/Lib/libSDL_mixer.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)
/cygdrive/q/Compiler/platform/Mac/Bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: table of contents for archive: /cygdrive/Q/Compiler/platform/Mac/OSX/Lib/libSDLmain.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)
/cygdrive/q/Compiler/platform/Mac/Bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: table of contents for archive: /cygdrive/Q/Compiler/platform/Mac/lib/libCxImageMac.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)
/cygdrive/q/Compiler/platform/Mac/Bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: table of contents for archive: /cygdrive/Q/Compiler/platform/Mac/OSX/Lib/libstdc++-static.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)
/cygdrive/q/Compiler/platform/Mac/Bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: table of contents for archive: /cygdrive/Q/Compiler/platform/Mac/OSX/Lib/libstdc++.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)
/cygdrive/q/Compiler/platform/Mac/Bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: table of contents for archive: /cygdrive/Q/Compiler/platform/Mac/OSX/Lib/libgcc.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** FATAL ERROR - Please post this output in the forum
Elapsed: 8.6 sec. Time: 22:17
Build: 0 succeeded.
*** 1 FAILED ***

Any ideas whats up?

thanks.

spacefractal

please post it in the bug section. This is a Apple TV thread. Not a Mac thread.

PS. Im have splitted it to own topic to avoid offtypic.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

mrplant

Oops sorry for that wasn't thinking