How to auto fullscreen on android and how to advertisement in game.

Previous topic - Next topic

Szantai

MrTAToad

What do you mean by auto-full screen ?  Android screens are full-screen, you just need to make sure the correct resolution for the device is selected.

Szantai

MrTAToad

I think you have to fiddle around with an xml file - unfortunately I can't remember which, although it is mentioned here somewhere :)

or

You can let the user select the screen resolution and use a base resolution of 320 x 480 (or so) to start with.

Szantai

MrTAToad

Nothing with Android is ever simple - thanks to Google... :blink:

Szantai

Where do I list the error codes?
"Q:\Compiler\platform\android\android-sdk-windows\tools\ant\build.xml:580: The following error occurred while executing this line:
Q:\Compiler\platform\android\android-sdk-windows\tools\ant\build.xml:602: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details."

MrTAToad

This a first stage error message ?  If so, make sure there are no spaces in the project name.

The numbers are actually line numbers in the build.xml file.

Szantai

MrTAToad

So is it a first or second stage error message ?

Szantai

I created a new project.
"hello world"
It is also wrong
"Q:\Compiler\platform\android\android-sdk-windows\tools\ant\build.xml:580: The following error occurred while executing this line:
Q:\Compiler\platform\android\android-sdk-windows\tools\ant\build.xml:602: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details."

MrTAToad

Is the APK being created ?

If not, have you installed Java 32-bit and the SDK ?

Szantai

"Is the APK being created ?" -- not build
"If not, have you installed Java 32-bit and the SDK ?" -- jdk1.7.0_03

windows enviroment is set
Last week, it worked... :(

okee

if you compile them as windows applications do they run ok ?
Android: Samsung Galaxy S2 -  ZTE Blade (Orange San Francisco) - Ainol Novo 7 Aurora 2
IOS: 2 x Ipod Touch (1G)