Main forum > GLBasic - en

iPhone Touch demo and howto compile

<< < (3/8) > >>

MikeHart:
Thanks for the info!

Uncle:

--- Quote from: trucidare on 2009-Aug-09 ---Nice video Uncle.

Accelo is a joystick in glbasic. Tryout joystick commands and dont forget to normalize for smoothly function

you like iPhone?
try things and let us know if its working or not and what must be added to glbasic. (not GPS, its working but hidden yet)

--- End quote ---

The accelerometers are working well.  The only thing I haven't been able to do is figure out when the orientation of the iPhone has changed i.e. landscape to portrait etc.  Well I did work out a method but it was flaky at best.  I've searched the iPhone SDK and Im still not sure how they do it.  I think its part of the UIViewController class.  But it would be good to have a get function to return the current orientation, then we can decide on how to handle the event. 

trucidare:
Gernot is working for this.

Kitty Hello:
To get the current orientation, just check which axis has the strongest amplitude. There's an image in the manual in uhm... "platform specific stuff" or so...

I'm working on a native landscape mode, where you can use SETSCREEN to rotate it.

codegit:

--- Quote from: Kitty Hello on 2009-Aug-11 ---
I'm working on a native landscape mode, where you can use SETSCREEN to rotate it.

--- End quote ---

Yes please, Yes please, Yes please, Yes please, Yes please, ....... =D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version