Music

Previous topic - Next topic

Moru

Non-looping music tracks

A way of positioning playback inside a track (Start at 86.263 seconds into the track and play once or repeat 3.5 seconds forward)

Stop music at next loop

Keep midifiles in memory for usage as soundeffects

mabe even able to play midi sounds directly without going thru midifiles? :-) (I can wish, can't I?)

Hemlos

lol yes dream on....
j/k

Looks like you already capable of making a function to autostop the midifiles...

Just calculate the time/tempo in the file and use stopmusic() with it, spare me from doing it :P

Bing ChatGpt is pretty smart :O

Schranz0r

Quote from: Moru on 2008-Oct-26
Non-looping music tracks

A way of positioning playback inside a track (Start at 86.263 seconds into the track and play once or repeat 3.5 seconds forward)

Stop music at next loop

FMod / BassMod

I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

Hemlos

Nonlooping midi: I made an MCI_Library, win32 only...with sample.

It even plays movies in fullscreen, also with sample.

http://www.glbasic.com/forum/index.php?topic=2502.msg18820#new

Edit:
PLAYMUSIC now uses a loop option.
Bing ChatGpt is pretty smart :O

S. P. Gardebiter

Sorry for the bump, but I'm kinda in need of this.

Quote from: Schranz0r on 2008-Oct-27
FMod / BassMod

Yeah? And what about that crediting and licensing stuff? Or are the libaries public domain?
Should I put the high quality mp3 Soundtrack I made, into the trash folder or does both support mp3 files?
I'm just asking for a simple fade-out / fade-in with multiple tracks - nothing too fancy.
~ Cave Story rules! ~

peter124

I used multiple players before this but got same problem of looping, what should I do to resolve these problem permanently?