Codesnippets > DD-GUI

DDcreator

<< < (2/2)

kanonet:
I agree, but thats not the way how DDgui is made. In DDgui is no way to position a widget globally on a position. All widgets are just positioned local, relative to other widgets. So it would be possible to fake a global position by automatically inserting spacers - but when you later position an other widget above or before this widget you will move the 1st widget unexpectedly. This is just how DDgui works, you need to design it from top-left to bottom-right, line by line. If you want to move widgets around you need to place spacers (or other widgets) before and above them.

spicypixel:

--- Quote from: kanonet on 2012-Aug-27 ---I agree, but thats not the way how DDgui is made. In DDgui is no way to position a widget globally on a position. All widgets are just positioned local, relative to other widgets. So it would be possible to fake a global position by automatically inserting spacers - but when you later position an other widget above or before this widget you will move the 1st widget unexpectedly. This is just how DDgui works, you need to design it from top-left to bottom-right, line by line. If you want to move widgets around you need to place spacers (or other widgets) before and above them.

--- End quote ---

Only looked at DDGui the other day so forgive my ignorance :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version