To be in flood ...

Previous topic - Next topic

Marmor

Unfortunately not much time for Glb since some days .
Its much higher as in year 2002
This time i fear my garage will be flood.

Bah ... All my stuff ....

Heiko

Where are you from?
I´m in Dresden.

In 2002 it was in Dresden a little bit higher.

Ian Price

Keep safe and keep dry. Possessions can be replaced.
I came. I saw. I played.

Marmor

Magdeburg here ! And it will 60 cm or 1 m as 2002

I rent the garage since 25 days .
All things are new !
Btw the river and the landscape looks really great .
I wish this will stay for ever !

Heiko

Here is 8.75 meters i think.
But i´m high enough to be dry....

kanonet

Wish you all the best Marmor! Im in Dresden and not close to the Elbe, so no problem for me personally, of cause I was helping with sandbags etc., when I was not at work/university, so not much coding either. But looks like the worst is over for us now, looks like Magdeburg is close to the max too:
Pegel Dresden: www.pegelonline.wsv.de/webservices/zeitreihe/visualisierung?pegelnummer=501060
Pegel Magdeburg: www.pegelonline.wsv.de/webservices/zeitreihe/visualisierung?pegelnummer=502180

Btw. i agree it looks so much better with that big river, should stay this way.  =D
Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

Kitty Hello

Same here. See

Marmor

:puke: it this your house kitty ?  :noggin:

bigsofty

Very sorry to hear this. Keep safe guys!  :doubt:
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

Kitty Hello

No. We used to live there. It's grandma's house.

mentalthink

O_O In the news appears a bit this notice, but they don't give too much info.
Take care guys.

erico

I didn´t know, and I thought this thread was about a new way to flood fill grafics... :sick:

Take care and be safe!

Marmor

Hi ppls ,

All fine here , we build some new walls around us .
If no wall will broken we are in luck.

Thx

CW

I've been following the flooding news from Europe in the media, ever since I found out that some of you live near by. The photos from around Germany are worrisome.  O_O I hope you are all safe, on high ground, and keeping your computers dry.
-CW