Selling code

Previous topic - Next topic

mentalthink

Hi Erico thanks for the link...

Yes I know the Works of Loco Malito, I think he is from Madrid... it´s absolutely nice work, all the people speak about them works very nice, they are 2 Gryzor 78 and he...

Another little Studio it´s having a lot repercusión it´s Relevo, they makes games very interesting, and now for iphone, but they beggin whit MSX and Spectrum... but in this days , not make 20 years...

Another point important... I don´t kwno in another Countries but in Spain the 8 bits and RetroComputing have a lot of fans... I think in UK, Deutschland, have too , in fact now have some Magazines about 8 and 16 bits in these countries... well, make a game for CPC, Spectrum or MSX, I think can be a very good auto-advertising...

Perhaps you can say, well ASM it´s too much works, you can use a Cross-Compiler, like ccz80, it´s comething like GLBasic  :P but for MSX, AMstrad and Spectrum, you only pic the code one time, and you have working in all these Z80 Machines... only you have to change the library for hadle the graphics... change a lot from (MSX-SPECtrum) to Amstrad CPC...

Hark0

About packaging...

Are one of my task on my job... not are cheap... good idea but with many costs.

::)

http://litiopixel.blogspot.com
litiopixel.blogspot.com - Desarrollo videojuegos Indie · Pixel-Art · Retroinformática · Electrónica Development Indie Videogames · Pixel-Art · Retrocomputing · Electronic