GLBasic Sketchbooks

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty Hello

You can get a sketchbook for a small donation now:
http://www.glbasic.com/main.php?site=order#Fan Scroll to the "Fans" section.

Printing costs are your x-mas present. If you want to donate for packing&postage, send a few bucks. If you want to rip me off, just send 0.01 EUR.  :P

MrTAToad

Very nice it is too!

spicypixel

Just made a donation :) Looking forward to a scribbly Xmas :D
http://www.spicypixel.net | http://www.facebook.com/SpicyPixel.NET

Comps Owned - ZX.81, ZX.48K, ZX.128K+2, Vic20, C64, Atari-ST, A500.600.1200, PC, Apple Mini-Mac.

okee

Would you do 3 for €12 incl postage ?
Android: Samsung Galaxy S2 -  ZTE Blade (Orange San Francisco) - Ainol Novo 7 Aurora 2
IOS: 2 x Ipod Touch (1G)

Kitty Hello

It's a donation. Take what you need, pay what you want.

Slydog

Gernot, I just sent in a donation!
I didn't see where you specify the quantity, so I entered it into a comment (I think that was a comment area!).
But, for the amount I donated, could I get four copies?  (There's 4 of us here)
Thanks
My current project (WIP) :: TwistedMaze <<  [Updated: 2015-11-25]

erico

I would like 2.

But how much would it be to post it to brazil/sao paulo?
I can´t seem to figure out and prices from here to german might be different other way around.

I will try to figure this out through the day, but in case someone knows where to find this cost info, please let me know.
I would not want to rip Gernot off! :P

erico

It´s in German and google translator can´t get to the flash/java or whathever part of it! Gasp can´t understand a thing! I guess it´s easier to rip gernot off!

Just kidding ;), got an idea from there, but it seems either 3.5 or 89 euros are the choices... even though I can´t really say what those services mean.
But I guess I will go with the ester one plus an extra tip for great job done this year by Gernot.

German post office site has no english version?

erico

Done.

Thanks again Gernot, for the great work you have been putting on glbasic forever... :nw:

Ian Price

I've invested too. Worth every Euro :)
I came. I saw. I played.

Kuron

Given how hard it is to find graph paper in my area (weird, when you consider it is a major college area), this is a really good deal. =D

Minion

Ive not managed to get one of these yet, but has anyone else been able to use *any* SDHC cards with it yet ? Does it accept normal flash drives too ?  What sort of memory can you actually add on to it and what size ? I only as because I was perusing the Pandora rebirth competion (http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/topic/6726-pandora-rebirth-competition-2012-01-09/)

and saw this ...

4th and 5th prize:
A 32GB SDHC card, tested to work with the Pandora as well as a GLBasic Sketchbook.

And there was I thinking it was just a paper based book ! Amazing what technology can do now days :)

Kitty Hello

Yes. It also works with DVDs. You can really wrap them tightly XD

Slydog

QuoteWhat sort of memory can you actually add on to it and what size ?

I found removing memory was way easier than adding memory.
Because of the ringed nature of the binding, simply tearing the pages out does the trick.
Adding memory is much more difficult, and involves lots of whole punching and removing all of the pages and rethreading the spine back onto the pages.  But I found multiple sizes work, but I prefer 8.5"x11".

While I was at it, I added some coloured paper, plus a built in stylus holder, just to show off - my friends are jealous!
Warning, this DOES void your warranty.  >:D
My current project (WIP) :: TwistedMaze <<  [Updated: 2015-11-25]

erico

Quote from: Minion on 2012-Feb-29
And there was I thinking it was just a paper based book ! Amazing what technology can do now days :)

That is why I got 2 GLBasic notebooks  8)

I´m going to do a review and post pictures too:

- SDcard works as you can see, but I´m failing to read it, possibly a drive issue.
- Power is connected, but it dosen´t recharge, actually, it needs no power and it will work for years on.(celulose power?)
- No need to shut down, just close/open the lid.
- Sound is connected but not working either.
- multiple pen inputs, any pen or pencil...works with fingers too, but needs paint.
- wireless capabilities, but distance and speed requires a good packet design and some wind, you can see mine on the right.
- lots of paged memory.
- can do UNDOs depending on the input (requires additional hardware).
- There is a configurable keyboard, but not actually needed as it recognizes hand write, even doctor´s ones.

I´m really happy with it, I take it they are throwing it together with a pandora on the rebirth comp so it spices it up.
But seriously, a pandora is small add on to those absolute wonderfull GLBasic notebooks!  >:D

PS: I have a few apps running, as you can see. Could not get rid of the AD down on MSN though... I also heard its processor is about the power of a human brain!

[attachment deleted by admin]