Free Original Loop For Your Game + 3 Professional Songs for $320

Previous topic - Next topic

Beatscribe

Affordable Tunes In Numerous Styles including Chiptune, RPG, Ethnic, Childrens Game, Science Fiction, Rock and Epic.

> Free Menu Screen/Game Over Loops For All Developers.
> Limited Offer For first 5 developers, get three original songs for $320.
> Single Songs $120 per song.
> Developer Gets Full Rights!

www.beatscribe.com
beatscribes@gmail.com

I'd like to humbly submit my services to the developers here at the glbasic forums. I've been creating video game soundtracks for over ten years and use a host of professional-grade tools. I have performed in bands and created soundtracks for several iOS, Nintendo DS and Android games.

I'm a huge fan of classic game soundtracks and try to capture a bit of the 8-bit flavor while providing modern instrumentation. I also like to create orchestral tracks and CRPG style tracks. I strive to create atmospheric tracks that create excitement and add ambience to games. Professional iOS apps feature crisp, fluid graphics, so why not have a sound track to match?

Just check out my SoundCloud page for various examples of my work. For a limited time, you can get a title track and two in-game tracks creating specifically to match your upcoming glbasic game for a low price of $320. This is only available to the first 5 requestors. I'll also create single tracks for $120 each. This is a fraction of what you'd pay normally for a unique track. This price include full rights, meaning the song is 100% yours. Every game should have unique music and I won't be reselling your tracks to others.

To show you what you'd get for your money, I'll also provide uniquely created short, looping background track, perfect for a menu screen, game over screen or configuration screen totally free! It's yours to use whether you'd like any further tracks or not. Everything I create is customized to the style and feel of your game.

I want your project to sound as polished as it can without breaking the bank. I can afford to offer such low prices because I love what I do. Send me a private message today to get your free short loop and find out more about my services.

okee

Android: Samsung Galaxy S2 -  ZTE Blade (Orange San Francisco) - Ainol Novo 7 Aurora 2
IOS: 2 x Ipod Touch (1G)

spacefractal

its was me that let him reposted again after im noticed him about the database lost. Its should proporty been moved to the Job offers / Hire a coder forum.

He was a very excellenet guy to work with him, which did the music & sound for my game, Karma Miwa and is highly recommended.

here is what the sound is like:
[/b]

His link is:
http://beatscribe.wordpress.com/

Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

Beatscribe

That was dumb of me, I was recreating my post from the old forum and completely forgot the link.

www.beatscribe.com
beatscribes@gmail.com