Main forum > FAQ

I Purchased - Where is my License Code?

<< < (8/10) > >>

msdos622wasfun:
Okay, thanks.  I'll give it a little more time and send another message if I don't hear anything soon.

Kitty Hello:
I sent a pm. Can you please have a look at your mailserver why it refused to accept two mails from glbasic.com?

msdos622wasfun:
Thank you for your response and my code.  I wish I had an answer as to why there was an issue or why it was blocked.  My sbcglobal e-mail address is obviously a Yahoo e-mail address which I've had for many years now, and I don't ordinarily have this problem.  As far as settings for the server, the setup is fairly plug-and-play with the OS I'm using, Windows 10, because all I had to do was just type in my e-mail address when I set up the mail client and it did all the setup for me.  I did a few searches just now on possible issues with Yahoo blocking e-mail, but found no real answers.  If it helps any, my incoming e-mail server as it's displayed in the Win10 e-mail client is winmo.imap.mail.yahoo.com:993:1, and the options for requiring SSL are checked and turned on.  And additionally, I did not see any e-mails from glbasic.com in my spam folder.

Jeff4500:
Hi.  My Name is Jaffar Sidek Ahmad And I purchased GlBasic premium a few days ago.  Unfortunately, I haven't got my license yet.  Please help.   Thanks.

[EDIT] Ian. Removed email address.

Ian Price:
PM Kitty Hello; he'll sort you out :)

I've removed your email address from your post - the internet is full of spammers and nutters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version