Recent posts

Off Topic / Re: Interesting deals on asset...
Last post by erico - Today at 1:17
Nice sets!
Dark Worlds Movie and Gaming Music Build your own Bundle on Fanatical
Music packs of various genres for movie/game projects.
Tiers:
2 items -> €3.30
8 items -> €8.80
17 items -> €13.25
End date: 03.04.2024

Music packs: Breaking the code, Forgotten realms, Freakshow, H(A)UNTED- Outlast, Pandemic, Lunacy, Cyber vampire killer, Midnight worship, Paranormal evening, Beyond the horizon, The Archives chronicles 1, Shadows guild part 2, Spectre, Starfield, Slaughter at the lake, Shadows guild part 3, The Archives chronicles vol 2.

THE BEST OF SYNTY GAME DEV ASSETS #2 REMIX on Humble Bundle
Low polygon 3d models: environments, characters. Mostly suited for more advanced 3d game making tools, but something ma be usefully in simpler projects.
Tiers:
4 items -> €1
9 items -> €22
23 items -> €23
End date: 25.03.2024

Assets packs: Ancient Empire, Sci-Fi Space Pack, Farm Pack, Office Pack, City Zombies Pack, Town Pack, Fantasy Characters Pack, City Characters Pack, Fantasy Characters Pack, Icons Pack, Nightclubs, City Characters Pack, Fantasy Rivals Pack, Fantasy Pack, Prototype Pack, City Pack, Spy Kit, Explorer Kit, Snow Kit.

im have choosen to sticky this thread by now. this was not by ads for my own games. but also added a tool that fixes some important issues, caused this platform much more to enjoy.
GLBasic - en / Re: Steam HTML5 Compiler
Last post by spacefractal - 2024-Feb-18
has been away recently due the Head over Heels remake. Yep. Anything im fixed is covered in the other thread, when im began to port my own games to it. Not anything is fixed, but all the worst one is.

HTMLKey() was added after those arrows keys was extractly failed as the reason.
GLBasic - en / Re: A HTML5/WebGL Journey
Last post by spacefractal - 2024-Feb-18
me that fixed it. the tool should copy the file automatic as im remember. a least the newest one. Im did do linked to the tool from the first post.

Joypad is still not supported as its require to get string javascript c++ communtion working first (integers etc is).
Last post by Dabz - 2024-Feb-16
Quoteyou found it in:
HTML5\tools\HtmlPost.app\Media

You sir, are a legend, thank you! :)

Dabz
Last post by Qedo - 2024-Feb-16
you found it in:
HTML5\tools\HtmlPost.app\Media
Last post by Dabz - 2024-Feb-16
How the hell did I miss that!?!

To be honest, I've been bouncing searching for stuff, I probably got blind to it! :D lol

Anyway, cheers Qedo for that post, it worked a treat much appreciated, I nearly considered requesting a refund from Steam, but your post saved the day! \o/

While I'm here, if you don't mind, do you know where html5extras.gbas is located for HTMLKey() as obviously it's not defined, I've looked in the dropbox link, had a nosey, downloaded some zips, and, well, cannot find it!?!

No doubt, it'll be obvious, but, even a search of the site just reveals where I saw that post with the tools.zip dropbox link (Really, with all the suggestions etc etc, these updates should be in a sticky thread with links provided)

Dabz
Last post by Qedo - 2024-Feb-16
Quote from: spacefractal on 2023-Feb-20
to get right click working:
uses the new lib_glb_plus.js and replace the old one. that one does not needs any added changes to get it working, so you can uses MOUSESTATE with right click now (the posttool does that for you now).