Castlevania on zx spectrum

Previous topic - Next topic

erico

Hey Mental! Don´t worry about buying an original zx spectrum (which we can) but soon when originals won´t work anymore there will probably be printed zx spectrum, including printing the very same electronics! ::) :P

spacefractal

Im dont sure its postulere dell this game rally, due itsa unofficial version of known theme.

Alternative a retro game could also sell as emulator rom images as well...
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

mentalthink

Uff Erico what you say it's very very complex, for done the electronics you can program un VDLI, it's a lenguaje for make electronic circuits but into a FPG'a (like you make a real circuit , but programming) and ok the case ( think when the prices comes down), now a little figure cost 30E  =D =D =D

The better it's spacefractal said, really today the emulation it's practically the same like real machine.

But it's equal I'm sure I will buy another ZX , Amstrad or another microcomputer  :D :D :D

erico

...aaaand finished it, quite hard, but not on the levels of shadow of the beast II.
Strange I missed one boss, but it was probably because I did a trick to get to a platform I think I wasen´t supposed to.

Will have to check if that was the case or I missed a different ending.
Great stuff!

MrPlow

Will defo check it out - heard a lot about it from retro guys

Comp:
Speccy-48k, Speccy-128k, Amigas, PCs

erico

Be aware... the music is ´poisoning´, specially the village tune. ;)