Another year again here!!! Happy Hollydays

Previous topic - Next topic

mentalthink

Hi guys I know it's a bit early, but I'm like the TV spot Crhistmas begin in Summer  :D :D :D.

Well only I wanna desire a good Holydays for all the people of this forum, too much time here and I hope stay a lof of time more, when I buy GLBasic I only thinked about the program (I don't understand nothing when I begun  :D :D), but the forum give me the possibilty to learn a lot, learn a bit of programming, and meet excellent people and Friends... and very very good timen and laugh here!!!

From my part I wish a very happy Christmas and I hope the things 2014 will be at least the best like this...

Ian Price

Some nice effects there. Was that created with GLB MrT?

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Merry Christmas. Have a good one :)
I came. I saw. I played.

MrTAToad

Unfortunately no - it was done using Corel's Motion Studio 3D

Slydog

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday this year.   
Don't  :booze: :S too much or else ->  :puke::nw: :shit:

Someone should do a Christmas / Holiday version of the GLBasic logo where the cubes are decorated with wrapping paper.
But I like mentalthink's version too.
My current project (WIP) :: TwistedMaze <<  [Updated: 2015-11-25]

Wampus

Happy holidays!

Quote from: Slydog on 2013-Dec-09
Someone should do a Christmas / Holiday version of the GLBasic logo where the cubes are decorated with wrapping paper.

Yeah, or mod someone's existing game as a christmas version or something. :)

erico

Quote from: Slydog on 2013-Dec-09
Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday this year.   
Don't  :booze: :S too much or else ->  :puke::nw: :shit:

But I like mentalthink's version too.

I had the same idea about the gift wrapping. Will try to give it a go in a couple days...i'm currently away from home.

Schranz0r

Ok, lets start a logo competition for the forumlogo!
At the end we vote for the best one.

Vote start on Dec . 20th,  lets do it!
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

okee

Android: Samsung Galaxy S2 -  ZTE Blade (Orange San Francisco) - Ainol Novo 7 Aurora 2
IOS: 2 x Ipod Touch (1G)

bigsofty

I hope everyone has a peaceful happy Christmas!  :booze:
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

Hark0

http://litiopixel.blogspot.com
litiopixel.blogspot.com - Desarrollo videojuegos Indie · Pixel-Art · Retroinformática · Electrónica Development Indie Videogames · Pixel-Art · Retrocomputing · Electronic

kanonet

Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

Marmor

erico

Feliz Natal galera.
...a bit late but it is ok.

long live GLB! :good: